Options

PJ Last Fan Standing Trivia

Wanted to see if anyone was up for doing a little Pearl Jam trivia competition via Zoom on Thursday, June 25 at 9 Pm EST. It’s open to everyone. It isn’t a normal trivia game (have done versions of Pearl Jam Jeopardy on Facebook) instead will be treated more like an elimination style contest.

here is the premise, we give you a category, let’s give the example US Singles released. We’ll go around Zoom and call for individual people to give their answers, incorrect answers will result in elimination. We’ll do this (through multiple questions that involve multiple possible answers) until we have one fan remaining. 

It’ll be a fun way to pass the time, get a handful of good fans in the same room together and see if this is something we could do on a regular basis. If you want in, simply reply. But the best way to guarantee that I’ll send you info for a Zoom ID and a password is to just shoot a quick email - liveon4legspodcast@gmail.com so that info gets to you when the time comes

looking forward to this, hopefully you guys are into the idea
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,537
    I'm not opposed, but I'm telling you right now that I'm not the type of fan that knows how many blue guitars Stone has.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 930
    Gibson said:
    I'm not opposed, but I'm telling you right now that I'm not the type of fan that knows how many blue guitars Stone has.
    Yeah you won’t have to worry about that sort of thing
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

• Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,889
    Wanted to see if anyone was up for doing a little Pearl Jam trivia competition via Zoom on Thursday, June 25 at 9 Pm EST. It’s open to everyone. It isn’t a normal trivia game (have done versions of Pearl Jam Jeopardy on Facebook) instead will be treated more like an elimination style contest.

here is the premise, we give you a category, let’s give the example US Singles released. We’ll go around Zoom and call for individual people to give their answers, incorrect answers will result in elimination. We’ll do this (through multiple questions that involve multiple possible answers) until we have one fan remaining. 

It’ll be a fun way to pass the time, get a handful of good fans in the same room together and see if this is something we could do on a regular basis. If you want in, simply reply. But the best way to guarantee that I’ll send you info for a Zoom ID and a password is to just shoot a quick email - liveon4legspodcast@gmail.com so that info gets to you when the time comes

Can I just be in the audience and cheer people on. Would love to watch, but not necessarily play.

• Options
    MF117973 said:

Can I just be in the audience and cheer people on. Would love to watch, but not necessarily play.

I think that may be a bit of a challenge due to how many screens would be on at once. I don’t know if there is a view only option on zoom (as opposed to participating in the call.) However, we will absolutely post this to YouTube once it’s finished so at least you’d get a chance to watch this

• Options
    We All BelieveWe All Believe Scarsdale, NY Posts: 456
    I'm in. I'll email you.
    If not for love, I would be drowning.

Join the fight to prevent suicide at www.afsp.org
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    I’m down to participate as well! 
  • Options
    Nice showing so far guys, I think we have 15-20 people that are interested (getting them to show up is the tough part) so anyone else who wants to spend the night with a handful of fans is absolutely welcome to. I’ll post the link, ID and password to this thread on the day so anyone can join

• Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,210
    I'm in!
  • Options
    One week to go! Who else wants to take part? Looking to get 30 people of at all possible

• Options
    Bump, Will post the link on Thursday

• Options
    Happening tonight, 8:45 EST, hold on to this information if you wanna play:

Here is the info you’ll need to enter the Zoom call tonight: 

Meeting ID: 477 461 5394

Password: Vitalogy3

• Options
    Hey guys! We’re live now! Probably letting newcomers in for the next 10 minutes or so

• Options
    We All BelieveWe All Believe Scarsdale, NY Posts: 456
    This was a ton of fun. Thanks again for putting it together. I'm definitely in for next time.

Andrew
    If not for love, I would be drowning.

Join the fight to prevent suicide at www.afsp.org
  • Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,502
    Thanks for doing this Randy and John!  

- Chris
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    Thanks for coming guys! YouTube link is going up sometime soon

• Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,537
    Im sorry I missed it!
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    Here is the link for anyone who wants to watch:

https://youtu.be/1jIQ0OYTuyc