Pinkpop 2000

On Friday it’ll be 20 years since this show took place, so we listened to it, we gushed about it. Could these Binaural performances be the best we’ve ever heard? Support your local fan who shills his own shit but is too anti-social to engage in other conversations on this forum -
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 914
    Incredible habit. Eddies seemingly effortless vocal . Absolutely fabulous stuff. Great boot

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 924
    Bunping
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    PJ with sunglasses on is a rare occurrence.  
    Pink Pop and New Orleans.