Options

MTV Unplugged & Live On Two Leg on Vinyl

philmookiephilmookie Posts: 1
edited June 2020 in Other Music
Hello all,

Does anyone know where you can find the Pearl Jam MTV Unplugged or Live On Two Legs on vinyl for an affordable price?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,401
    Hello all,

Does anyone know where you can find the Pearl Jam MTV Unplugged or Live On Two Legs on vinyl for an affordable price?

Thanks!
    Guess it depends on what you consider “affordable” to be.

You’re best off checking Discogs or eBay.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,088
    LO2L has been out of print for decades, and it was pressed at a time people weren't into vinyl, so the copies pressed were a small amount.   It'll be hard to find and if you do you'll most likely have to pay for it.

Unplugged recently came out and had a decent sized pressing.   It was also super popular.  I would keep an eye on ebay, discogs, and do some googling trying to see if you can find any records stores the might have one in stock.   I wouldn't expect them to be super expensive like Lo2L, but give it's an RSD release, I would expect it to get more expensive and scarce the longer you wait.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,929
    edited June 2020
    I can't find my Live on Two Legs vinyl. I think I bought it off ebay f0r 40 dollars maybe in like 2007 por something.

I can't find the Live on Ten Legs boxset will all the extra "hike up the price"-junk. But I'm less concerned about that.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    I can't find my Live on Two Legs vinyl. I think I bought it off ebay f0r 40 dollars maybe in like 2007 por something.

I can't find the Live on Ten Legs boxset will all the extra "hike up the price"-junk. But I'm less concerned about that.
    I got lucky with my Live on 2 Legs.  I was in a local record store.. well this was the end of the 90s, so a CD store with a handful of records.   My brother randomly walked by it and pointed it out "Hey do you have this one?".   I did not and bought it.  Was on sale too.  24.99 in Canadian Dollars..

I don't think the Live on Ten Legs Box is too hard to find.  There's a handful of amazon canada from resellers but they're asking over $100 cdn.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,677
    unplugged was repressed for general sale. if its not in the shop look online like at easy street or Amazon... I would seek retail first before heading to those sites mentioned. only because those sites can be wildly inflated in pricing. All things are worth what someone will pay.... but you can generally find everything at thise places.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    unplugged was repressed for general sale. if its not in the shop look online like at easy street or Amazon... I would seek retail first before heading to those sites mentioned. only because those sites can be wildly inflated in pricing. All things are worth what someone will pay.... but you can generally find everything at thise places.

I don't think that's entirely accurate.  10c put out an email saying their was a repress but we didn't see a surge in copies.  At the same time we heard that many record stores didn't get there orders, and still didn't after the "repress".  The most logical conclusion is that the repress was some of the copies that didn't make it out for RSD that arrived late.  There was no actual 2nd pressing.   There's no way you find one on Amazon unless a reseller has it.   It's not available on easy street's online website either.

It's out of print.  You're only odds for finding it for face value online is searching hard and maybe if you get lucky there's a little hole in the wall record store that didn't sell all their RSD copies yet.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,929
    Why limit the accessibility to the MTV Unplugged show of all things. 

ZZZ
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Why limit the accessibility to the MTV Unplugged show of all things. 

ZZZ
    That question is profound and I believe it applies to the whole concept of RSD, not just this single release.