ISO: 1992 Kozik Green Lady - FOUND

Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Posts: 1,901
edited May 2020 in Lost Dogs
Willing to pay good $$ for an original in VG+ condition. Have trades as well.

Post edited by Brane_of_JFK on

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,123
    Grail.
    Good luck 👍
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • randynesterrandynester Posts: 171
    Define good $$
  • Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Posts: 1,901
    Define good $$
    $3500 for VG+ condition
    Define good $$
    $3500 for VG+ condition

That's tempting
  • landolinkslandolinks Posts: 67
    There is one a little out of your range they are calling NM. Classicposters.com
    Thanks, I've talked to them and they're unwilling to negotiate. I think my offer is market value as a NM copy just sold a month ago on ebay for $3700. Minus fees and my offer is higher...
    Thanks, I've talked to them and they're unwilling to negotiate. I think my offer is market value as a NM copy just sold a month ago on ebay for $3700. Minus fees and my offer is higher...

I did come down on mine, and I don't even want to sell it. Ebay doesn't set the bar for what something is worth, just what someone is willing to take for it. It's not like there are a bunch of these on the market. Only 450 were made, and who knows how many have survived, especially in pristine condition.
  • landolinkslandolinks Posts: 67
    sorry I was the one who picked up that one off ebay.
    sorry I was the one who picked up that one off ebay.
    No worries, congrats! It sold before I was able to raise funds to secure it. Was it as "mint" as advertised?

I did come down on mine, and I don't even want to sell it. Ebay doesn't set the bar for what something is worth, just what someone is willing to take for it. It's not like there are a bunch of these on the market. Only 450 were made, and who knows how many have survived, especially in pristine condition.
    Wasn't referring to you as the one who wouldn't come down in price. That is the one listed on classicposters.
    👍
  • JG7927JG7927 Posts: 110
    I just saw one on offerup here outside of Seattle https://offerup.com/item/detail/835485255/  Not the greatest of condition
    JG7927 said:
    I just saw one on offerup here outside of Seattle https://offerup.com/item/detail/835485255/  Not the greatest of condition
    That's the pink lady