ISO 2018 Chicago Poster - Steve Thomas

ajg260ajg260 Posts: 26
This was my girlfriends' first PJ show.  Traveled from NYC to Chicago to see the band.  Ended up getting 10C seats and had an amazing experience.  
<fast forward 2 years>
Girlfriend is now wife.... Chicago is now my home town.

Would love to frame this poster and put it in my home office!
JUL 5 2003 Camden | MAY 27 2006 Camden | JUL 7 2006 San Diego | JUN 20 2008 Camden | OCT 29 2009 Philadelphia | OCT 31 2009 Philadelphia | MAY 2 2016 New York | AUG 18 2018 Chicago | SEP 02 2018 Boston | SEP 04 2018 Boston

Comments

  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago ILPosts: 1,822
    Good move! Literally. Chicago>NYC
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, INPosts: 4,010
    Good move! Literally. Chicago>NYC
    Hahaha! And the war is started. I'm on your team, FWIW.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • on2legson2legs The Jersey ShorePosts: 9,605
    Was that you on Twitter asking Steve Thomas for a copy?

    There’s a bunch on eBay... I think they printed a fair amount of these. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2
    2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2
    2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1
    2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park 
    2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnRHOF)
    2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: MSG | Asbury Park

  • ajg260ajg260 Posts: 26
    It was me on Twitter. I am kicking myself for not picking it up during the show.  I'm seeing them on eBay for an arm and a leg.  First time picking up a poster, I guess I should get used to paying steep prices for the posters.
    JUL 5 2003 Camden | MAY 27 2006 Camden | JUL 7 2006 San Diego | JUN 20 2008 Camden | OCT 29 2009 Philadelphia | OCT 31 2009 Philadelphia | MAY 2 2016 New York | AUG 18 2018 Chicago | SEP 02 2018 Boston | SEP 04 2018 Boston
  • pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Philadelphia, PAPosts: 481
    They are not that expensive to me but everyone is different. Last two sold for $ 175.00 and $ 170.00 usd , on eBay, might be able to score one on here for a reasonable amount if your lucky. Good luck !! 
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 32,936
    Good luck! I sold mine here about a year or so ago.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 2,983
    Which version are you looking for?
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • ajg260ajg260 Posts: 26
    Steve Thomas' was the one with the L Train and the PJ Logo in the top right.  
    JUL 5 2003 Camden | MAY 27 2006 Camden | JUL 7 2006 San Diego | JUN 20 2008 Camden | OCT 29 2009 Philadelphia | OCT 31 2009 Philadelphia | MAY 2 2016 New York | AUG 18 2018 Chicago | SEP 02 2018 Boston | SEP 04 2018 Boston
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 2,983
    ajg260 said:
    Steve Thomas' was the one with the L Train and the PJ Logo in the top right.  
    Yes, sorry i meant show or AP 

    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • ajg260ajg260 Posts: 26
    Horse2345 said:
    ajg260 said:
    Steve Thomas' was the one with the L Train and the PJ Logo in the top right.  
    Yes, sorry i meant show or AP 

    AP?
    JUL 5 2003 Camden | MAY 27 2006 Camden | JUL 7 2006 San Diego | JUN 20 2008 Camden | OCT 29 2009 Philadelphia | OCT 31 2009 Philadelphia | MAY 2 2016 New York | AUG 18 2018 Chicago | SEP 02 2018 Boston | SEP 04 2018 Boston
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 2,983
    ajg260 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    ajg260 said:
    Steve Thomas' was the one with the L Train and the PJ Logo in the top right.  
    Yes, sorry i meant show or AP 

    AP?
    Artist print, theyre signed and numbered by artist, sold through their site, often slightly variant from show. Usually originally cost more and worth more. 
    https://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/265140   Theres the Thomas 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • ajg260ajg260 Posts: 26
    Horse2345 said:
    ajg260 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    ajg260 said:
    Steve Thomas' was the one with the L Train and the PJ Logo in the top right.  
    Yes, sorry i meant show or AP 

    AP?
    Artist print, theyre signed and numbered by artist, sold through their site, often slightly variant from show. Usually originally cost more and worth more. 
    https://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/265140   Theres the Thomas 
    Excellent description.  I am not concerned about AP type.  For me it's the memories and graphic, not concerned about collectability/resale.
    JUL 5 2003 Camden | MAY 27 2006 Camden | JUL 7 2006 San Diego | JUN 20 2008 Camden | OCT 29 2009 Philadelphia | OCT 31 2009 Philadelphia | MAY 2 2016 New York | AUG 18 2018 Chicago | SEP 02 2018 Boston | SEP 04 2018 Boston
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 992
    I have both the show edition and the purple variant. I hope to list all of my posters for sale soon, but the weather has gotten nicer and I've been busy with outside projects. If you'd like one of them though, PM me.
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 2,983
    ajg260 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    ajg260 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    ajg260 said:
    Steve Thomas' was the one with the L Train and the PJ Logo in the top right.  
    Yes, sorry i meant show or AP 

    AP?
    Artist print, theyre signed and numbered by artist, sold through their site, often slightly variant from show. Usually originally cost more and worth more. 
    https://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/265140   Theres the Thomas 
    Excellent description.  I am not concerned about AP type.  For me it's the memories and graphic, not concerned about collectability/resale.
    I’ll check if i have one, too much buying without thinking in the past so not even sure which ones i have lol
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • AG280962AG280962 Posts: 44
    I wouldn't part way with mine but here is one currently on e-bay 

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pearl-Jam-Poster-August-2018-Wrigley-Field-L-Train-By-Steve-Thomas/114208778897?hash=item1a975faa91:g:9RIAAOSw-~lerJxt

    If I ever to leave NYC it will be to Chicago, Portland or Seattle ,but good luck in your new city 


  • on2legson2legs The Jersey ShorePosts: 9,605
    ajg260 said:
    It was me on Twitter. I am kicking myself for not picking it up during the show.  I'm seeing them on eBay for an arm and a leg.  First time picking up a poster, I guess I should get used to paying steep prices for the posters.
    It was cool he took the time to answer you.  😀

    Good luck with the search... it’s a great looking poster.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2
    2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2
    2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1
    2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park 
    2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnRHOF)
    2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: MSG | Asbury Park

  • ajg260ajg260 Posts: 26
    Horse2345 said:
    ajg260 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    ajg260 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    ajg260 said:
    Steve Thomas' was the one with the L Train and the PJ Logo in the top right.  
    Yes, sorry i meant show or AP 

    AP?
    Artist print, theyre signed and numbered by artist, sold through their site, often slightly variant from show. Usually originally cost more and worth more. 
    https://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/265140   Theres the Thomas 
    Excellent description.  I am not concerned about AP type.  For me it's the memories and graphic, not concerned about collectability/resale.
    I’ll check if i have one, too much buying without thinking in the past so not even sure which ones i have lol
    That would be really great. I'll PM you.
    JUL 5 2003 Camden | MAY 27 2006 Camden | JUL 7 2006 San Diego | JUN 20 2008 Camden | OCT 29 2009 Philadelphia | OCT 31 2009 Philadelphia | MAY 2 2016 New York | AUG 18 2018 Chicago | SEP 02 2018 Boston | SEP 04 2018 Boston
  • ajg260ajg260 Posts: 26
    Hey everyone. Still no luck with this poster. Any other suggestions. 
    JUL 5 2003 Camden | MAY 27 2006 Camden | JUL 7 2006 San Diego | JUN 20 2008 Camden | OCT 29 2009 Philadelphia | OCT 31 2009 Philadelphia | MAY 2 2016 New York | AUG 18 2018 Chicago | SEP 02 2018 Boston | SEP 04 2018 Boston
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USAPosts: 1,071
    These are regularly on ebay. I've got a show edition I'd sell 
  • djmikeyz28djmikeyz28 Posts: 263
    SHZA said:
    I've purchased from Gabe before, he's a great seller. Buy with confidence.
    Chicago-United Center 6/18/2003
    Chicago-United Center 5/17/2006
    Chicago-United Center 8/24/2009
    Ed Solo Chicago-Chicago Theatre 6/29/2011
    PJ20-Alpine Valley 9/3/2011 + 9/4/2011
    Chicago-Wrigley 7/19/2013
  • KS80184KS80184 Posts: 281
    still looking?  Anything to trade?
Sign In or Register to comment.