Berlin 1996 Show

Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 971
I Am A Donut
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 1,004
    I recorded that off the radio 
     Must have listened to it 100 times.. the start of immortality 

After 'RVM,' Ed breaks into a brief, very fast-paced spoken word ditty (from 'Museum Song'):

"Quite a lotta Roman terra cotta
    Livin' lava from the flanks of Etna
    Statuary, Ride a dromedary
    See the temple tumble and the Red Sea part"

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 971

After 'RVM,' Ed breaks into a brief, very fast-paced spoken word ditty (from 'Museum Song'):

"Quite a lotta Roman terra cotta
    Livin' lava from the flanks of Etna
    Statuary, Ride a dromedary
    See the temple tumble and the Red Sea part"
    This could be one of the oddest references he’s ever made. If you can find another occasion where Ed recites lyrics from a Broadway song, you’ve probably listened to more boots than I have
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com