Australian pre order.

Just wondering id any other Australians who pre ordered Gigaton on vinyl and c.d.  have not received it yet.
Should I be worried?
Another man moved by sleight of hand.

Comments

• redrawredraw Posts: 1,280
    Mine turned up on Monday 
    You obviously ordered directly thru the shop and paid crazy shipping like I did?? 
    Others who ordered via the link in the email that went out got redirected to an Aussie site, paid $7.50 shipping and had it the day of release  :anguished::anguished:
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Thats good, it still might be on its way here.
    Yeah definitely through the shop and the big shipping cost. Didn't  even know about the email with the Aussie site.
    It costs so much to ship to Australia with the Vaults and other items it ends up being crazy expensive 

• redrawredraw Posts: 1,280
    Yeah shipping hurts on the vaults but what choice do we have - can't get them anywhere else?? 
    Sometimes 10C throws in a little bonus which helps to make up for the extra costs but not this time... 
    I'm on the Gold Coast so surprised you haven't got yours in Brisbane yet...
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • 100%. The Vaults work out to be so expensive for us.
    Hopefully my Gigaton shows up this week. 
    Thanks
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,642
    edited May 2020
    100%. The Vaults work out to be so expensive for us.
    Hopefully my Gigaton shows up this week. 
    Thanks
    why didn't you buy it at JB? a friend in Melb did

Post edited by gotthebottle on