Delete

FactoryMan93FactoryMan93 Posts: 723
edited February 2021 in Lost Dogs
Delete
Post edited by FactoryMan93 on

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,032
    Nice idea.
    went to see danny clinch play in Asbury park when he released moving pictures. Friend has a set of that photo set. I asked him to sign them and he said he's never seen them before! He did sign some of them. Very cool guy.

All this down time, I'm realizing that I'm the old guy with a million stories. 

Good luck with your trade.

• FactoryMan93FactoryMan93 Posts: 723
    Loujoe said:
    Nice idea.
    went to see danny clinch play in Asbury park when he released moving pictures. Friend has a set of that photo set. I asked him to sign them and he said he's never seen them before! He did sign some of them. Very cool guy.

All this down time, I'm realizing that I'm the old guy with a million stories. 

Good luck with your trade.

Thanks man. I met him outside Safeco during the home shows. Very friendly guy.
    Anybody interested?
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,136
    Anybody interested?
    I only have singles of what you are looking for or else I'd be all over this!
    Anybody interested?
    I only have singles of what you are looking for or else I'd be all over this!
    I am not just after the stickers. Have any of my other ISOs?
    Cannot believe this has not been claimed yet. Also after the old purple and orange logo patch, and fan club member sticker and patch set.
    bump
    July bump
  • PM sent
    ...........and Evelyn ❤️