Sold

edited April 2020 in Lost Dogs
Item has been sold
Post edited by LeafsJaysCubsRaptorsFan on

Comments

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,421
    Good luck.  This is an amazing collection and a tremendous mastering.  It’s one of the real prizes in my collection.  
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    Yes, good luck. I haven't had much interest in mine, with plenty of low-ball offers. Mine's open though, so hopefully you'll have better luck.
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    @tempo_n_groove

LJCRF, Congratulations on the upcoming arrival! 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,141
    deadendp said:
    @tempo_n_groove

Thanks they are going for half that though.
  • deadendp said:
    @tempo_n_groove

Canadian or American dollars?
    deadendp said:
    @tempo_n_groove

250 american
  • edited April 2020
    deadendp said:
    @tempo_n_groove

250 american
    Right and my price is in Canadian plus I’ve already included shipping, tracking and insurance which is more expensive coming from canada. Also wondering where you are seeing them going for around $250 American. The last eBay “sale” says it was pre-owned. Disco has the median around $400
    Post edited by LeafsJaysCubsRaptorsFan on

• Right again. The bottom 2 are pre-owned aka not sealed and in American dollars. The top one doesn’t show the accepted price. Good luck in your search 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,216

Right again. The bottom 2 are pre-owned aka not sealed and in American dollars. The top one doesn’t show the accepted price. Good luck in your search 
    If you look at the item descriptions, the top one isn't sealed and the bottom two are not only open but played. 500 CAD is 355 USD right now. Shipped that seems about right.
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,243

• mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,243
    edited April 2020
    Tempo and Groove is the price police of Lost Dogs.
    Post edited by mookieblalock on
    Tempo and Groove is the price police of Lost Dogs.
    At your service!
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    His asking price is roughly the average selling price, so it is more than fair. The set is beautiful, but I don't think there's a lot of demand for it. Or maybe DMB fans just aren't as crazy as PJ fans LOL. I remember it took some time to sell out, because I was out at the lake when I got the announcement email and it was still there several days later when I got back home. The only reason I pulled the trigger was because they said it would be vinyl only; then they turned around and released it digitally, which rubbed me the wrong way, but that's a different story.

Anyway, once again, good luck with your sale.
  • Tempo and Groove is the tool of Lost Dogs.

I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    Tempo and Groove is the tool of Lost Dogs.

HA!  Pot calling the kettle!
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    I have purchased a half-dozen or so PJ albums from LJCRF. Great seller! Asking prices are MORE than fair. 
  • Will include a sealed Chris Cornell vinyl with purchase. Bump 
    Congrats!  Tempo is going to love spinning it. 
    mrussel1 said:
    I'm sellin you buyin?
    mrussel1 said:
    I'm sellin you buyin?
    Already have it my friend.  Got it the day it came out.  It's a great set.  
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,634
    Fantastic seller. Class act - if you’re looking to buy, check the OPs list out first. Thank you! 
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

• Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,289
    Gibson said:
    Fantastic seller. Class act - if you’re looking to buy, check the OPs list out first. Thank you! 
    Where’s the list?