Gigaton Preorder Vinyl Package

Did anyone get their vinyl bundle yet? Does anyone even know if they were ever shipped? The local record store has the album in stock WTH?

Comments

• mcdevittpbmcdevittpb Posts: 220
    Mine arrived the day before it came out.  I would check your order status with 10c. 
  • JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 385
    Got mine 4 days after “release” from 10C. Contact 10C if yours hasn’t arrived. 
  • Got my vinyl bundle and cd bundle - I don't know why I ordered both bundles -- the day after the album came out.  
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,317
    Got my vinyl bundle and cd bundle - I don't know why I ordered both bundles -- the day after the album came out.  

I received both bundles [ (Vinyl + 7" single) & (7" single + CD) ] too the day they went up @ the 10club store. Right now I'm waiting for the UK bundle (Vinyl + 7" single + CD) to come in.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    from 10c, no. Shipped but no tracking
    Kearnsy
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Posts: 3,462
    demetrios said:
    Got my vinyl bundle and cd bundle - I don't know why I ordered both bundles -- the day after the album came out.  

I received both bundles [ (Vinyl + 7" single) & (7" single + CD) ] too the day they went up @ the 10club store. Right now I'm waiting for the UK bundle (Vinyl + 7" single + CD) to come in.
    What are you doing with all those albums??
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,317
    JPPJ84 said:
    demetrios said:

What are you doing with all those albums??

• ZodZod Posts: 10,524
    I got mine about a week after release date (in Canada).   That being said i've ordered other vinyl online during the pandemic and the mail system is fairly bogged down.  Moreso depending which borders it has to cross.
  • I ordered the CD right when it was in the shop and got it a day after the release date.  I ordered the LP the week after the release date and got it about 2 weeks later.   
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • C2V3NC2V3N Posts: 449
    still waiting for mine...
    one, two, three, four, five against one
    five, five, against one