Options

Commemorative Ticket Package ?

Did anyone else besides me pay an extra $10 for a commemorative ticket (from Ticketstoday or Ticketmaster) for the PJ show that you would have attended ?
Does anyone know what this commemorative ticket would have looked like ? I'm curious about it. And I would still like to receive my purchase even though the
St. Louis show on Apr 4th was postponed. Why would I want a commemorative ticket to a PJ concert that didn't happen? Just because. No real reason. I guess
for the same reason I stand in the merchandise line at various shows for hours on end to buy stuff. lol
If you remember when you purchased your "exclusive members-only presale" ticket through Ticketmaster you received what was referred to as a SafeTix mobile ticket.
It's a non transferable electronic ticket that only exists on your phone with a bar code that changes every few seconds. https://www.ticketmaster.com/safetix
Anyway, one of the last steps in the purchase process, you were provided with a $10 option to have a hard copy (commemorative ticket package) of your concert ticket.
A souvenir of your electronic ticket. Suitable for framing? Who knows. Do you know ?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,192
    JK136499 said:
    Did anyone else besides me pay an extra $10 for a commemorative ticket (from Ticketstoday or Ticketmaster) for the PJ show that you would have attended ?
    Does anyone know what this commemorative ticket would have looked like ? I'm curious about it. And I would still like to receive my purchase even though the
    St. Louis show on Apr 4th was postponed. Why would I want a commemorative ticket to a PJ concert that didn't happen? Just because. No real reason. I guess
    for the same reason I stand in the merchandise line at various shows for hours on end to buy stuff. lol
    If you remember when you purchased your "exclusive members-only presale" ticket through Ticketmaster you received what was referred to as a SafeTix mobile ticket.
    It's a non transferable electronic ticket that only exists on your phone with a bar code that changes every few seconds. https://www.ticketmaster.com/safetix
    Anyway, one of the last steps in the purchase process, you were provided with a $10 option to have a hard copy (commemorative ticket package) of your concert ticket.
    A souvenir of your electronic ticket. Suitable for framing? Who knows. Do you know ?
    For wrigley shows it was just like a regular generic ticket that had your seating info. Have to double check if had name on it