edited April 2020 in All Encompassing Trip
Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on

Comments

• Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    Apparently no one wants to even consider this 😂
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I don't think it will have much effect, when things get rolling again people will be thirsty for some live music.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    I don't think it will have much effect, when things get rolling again people will be thirsty for some live music.
    I just wonder if a new generation of germaphobes is born out of it? People get skittish over this shit. 
  • Options
    I agree @1ThoughtKnown
  • Options
    It certainly appears the experts prediction may not be as far fetched as it seemed in April.... unfortunately 
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I’m cool with waiting. Some folks have proven themselves to be so ignorant about this, I just wouldn’t feel comfortable. 
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    As much as I’d like to be in the audience at a concert again, I realise it just can’t happen, probably for quite a long time.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Where are the folks who will post that there should still be concerts now?
    Sea Hear / Ohana folks, where are you at?

:lol:

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    I really hope we can get concerts again at some point in 2021.  No masks, no social distancing, no temperature checks.  Just good old-fashioned concerts without having to worry about being unsafe.  Let's hope.
  • Options
    West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited July 2020
    Breaking news in England: Apparently outdoor concerts can resume on 11th July 2020, which is two days after PJ's cancelled Hyde Park event!
    Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    Breaking news in England: Apparently outdoor concerts resume on 11th July 2020 which is two days after PJ's cancelled Hyde Park event!
    I find some decisions in England quite astonishing 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,921
    Aerosmith just rescheduled their 50th anniversary show at Fenway till next year saying "It’s better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret." I thought that was perfectly put. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited July 2020
    JPPJ84 said:
    Breaking news in England: Apparently outdoor concerts resume on 11th July 2020 which is two days after PJ's cancelled Hyde Park event!
    I find some decisions in England quite astonishing 
    Well, it's no different from America in the fact that we are being led by an incompetent buffoon. They are reopening gyms and swimming pools on 25th July which is quite frightening as the virus hasn't gone away. We also get £10 off our dinner if we eat out between monday and wednesday. This coincides with the news that the virus can be transmitted through particles in the air.  I think I might stay home.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,228
    JimmyV said:
    Aerosmith just rescheduled their 50th anniversary show at Fenway till next year saying "It’s better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret." I thought that was perfectly put. 
    Surprised it took this long to postpone that show, last of the 2020 Fenway shows to get canceled or postponed.
    Great Woods still has 2 shows listed as going on in 2020, Hall & Oates on 8/29 and Kiss on 9/4. They clearly aren't happening, don't know what Live Nation is waiting for to pull the plug.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Breaking news in England: Apparently outdoor concerts can resume on 11th July 2020, which is two days after PJ's cancelled Hyde Park event!
    I find that wildly irresponsible. 
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    every day I come closer to trading your lives for some live music.
    theoretically  :weary:

The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.