"I hope tomorrow you'll find BETTER THINGS" PJ Kinks cover is the song we need now

I got in my car to head to work this am (at an awesome little independent natural/organic food grocery store) and as soon as I pulled out, the PJ Sirius XM station played THIS (my new fave song).  It's been in my head all day, and makes me feel happy, which is an accomplishment and something to cling to.  Thought I'd plop down this sweet video from 2012 for whomever comes across it, may it bring a smile to your face.  https://youtu.be/DO-9X11a71Y

Comments

• dannydanny Posts: 2,277
    the bouncing souls cover of better things is fantastic
    danny d
  • southernmanfansouthernmanfan Posts: 1,019
    Caught this song at AMS 1 in 2012. Heard it for the first time ever then and have loved it ever since. 

It is very uplifting particularly in this unprecedented and difficult time...
    rustedsigns
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,150
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    This was great, thank you!  Would be a heck of a song to play on Saturday for the benefit show, but I'm sure that is just wishful thinking. 
  • justBE23justBE23 Posts: 45
    Thanks! That was a great little set, put a permasmile on my face.  
  • I have LOVED this cover for so long. I go back & forth between this & LROM as my all-time fav. Forced to choose, I might choose this, because it makes me so happy.
    May your days be long, til kingdom come.

Join the fight to prevent suicide at www.afsp.org