2»

Comments

• pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    edited April 2020
    Jim
    Hobbes said:
    Michael and Jan were the best couple.

See: "The Dinner Party”

Every time Jan puts on her old assistant Hunter’s music, that is terrible. The lyrics and the dance she does to it. Just that dirty, I feel sexy dance while everyone sits around all uncomfortable. It’s one of the best moments ever. So low class and hilarious.  
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Kelley
    It's so easy to hate on Jim and Pam...too easy.  Without them this show doesn't work.  Jim's pranks and missteps are memorable and funny, and if you don't like Pam it's only because you don't want to like Pam.  In real life, you'd love her, but you come to expect zany, off-the-wall stuff from the show and she isn't meant to be that character.
    How is a night at Shrute Farms B&B funny without a sane, but compassionate observer?
    How is Andy tearing his sack more than a one second joke without Pam to take him to the ER the night before her wedding?
    Who do we care about at all in the show if not Jim and Pam, and how else do we humanize Michael and care about his big heart?  Through Dwight?  Angela?  Kevin?  Phyllis?  Ryan? Darryl? Jan?
    Nope, Jim and Pam.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    Jim
    I agree that they are perfect in the show. The producers focused a little too much on them as the seasons went on but I wouldn’t change a thing about the show. Everyone adds that flavor that without it, the show wouldn’t be the same. That being said, in real life I still wouldn’t love her. She’s the buzz kill of buzz kills. Angela is a buzz kill too but her way is hilarious. Pams way, you would be fired while everyone else was having a good time. She’s too motherly and we all know that Phyllis is Mother Goose. And Jim is just terrible. 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Angela
    I want to change my pick to Ryan. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    Ryan
    He's the obvious choice for me.
    Funny that the actor was one of the writers...
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • dudemandudeman Posts: 2,962
    So was Kelly. 
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
    Kelley
    In some ways that makes Ryan much funnier.  His character arc is better than many of the characters who don't change, like Meredith.
    He starts out so normal, then he gets douchier, then he gets the promotion and gets crazy douchy, but also exposes his vulnerability, and then when he comes back he's this hardened douche that also knows he's a worm and lives with it.  
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Ryan
    rgambs said:
    In some ways that makes Ryan much funnier.  His character arc is better than many of the characters who don't change, like Meredith.
    He starts out so normal, then he gets douchier, then he gets the promotion and gets crazy douchy, but also exposes his vulnerability, and then when he comes back he's this hardened douche that also knows he's a worm and lives with it.  
    For a second here, I thought you were talking about F Me In The Brain. But then I re-read the "starts out normal" part. :rofl:
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    Ryan
    :rofl:.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Jim
    rgambs said:
    For a second here, I thought you were talking about F Me In The Brain. But then I re-read the "starts out normal" part. :rofl:
    I don’t even know F Me In The Brain but that is a great great burn. Well done. 
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    Someone else or love everybody
    Gabe and Nellie were my least favorite.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    Kelley
    Gabe and Nellie were my least favorite.
    Both had great potential, but neither capitalized on it.  
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    Someone else or love everybody
    I think they're all great.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata