Sacred Physiology with Brad Klausen

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,312

Sacred Physiology (a term coined by John Anthony West in 2013 when I first showed him the work I had been putting together since about 2007) will be a free class, in which I hope to expound upon and further explore a study into what our ancestors understood about the relationship between the human body / brain and consciousness. 

Found cross-culturally throughout art history we can see a brilliant symbolic and didactic system of encoding a synthesis of scientific information about biology, physiology, neurology and consciousness within the works of art of our ancestors. Works of art ranging from statuary, paintings, architecture and poetry/literature, in which our ancestors used form, symbol, analogy, metaphor and parable to trans-lingually and trans-culturally relay scientific knowledge about the structural anatomy of the brain and body, and how the physiology of the human body can be refined in order to achieve higher states of consciousness, in which different forms of knowing are accessible.

The first class will be Intro to Sacred Physiology where I hope to give an overview of the arc of future classes as well as give some insight into my background and how I found myself studying this subject. In future classes, I hope to go through certain specific books / authors who have been helpful in my own understanding of this subject. 

Thursday April 16th @ 6 PM Pacific

Only 100 spots are available, so claim yours now!

ONLINE WORKSHOP

• The online workshop will be held via Zoom  
  • The workshop will last for 90 minutes  
  • If you miss it you can view the recoding online at you leisure  
  • Suggested Donation is $10

Comments

• KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    Interesting, thanks for sharing.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,312

I will be having class #2 of my Sacred Physiology class, this Friday May 1st at 8:30 PM Pacific. In this class I will go over two works by Manly P. Hall. His 50 page booklet titled:
    "The Occult Anatomy of Man". As well as touch on some sections from his book titled: "Man: Grand Symbol of The Mysteries; Thoughts in Occult Anatomy". This one might run a little longer than the intro class as there is a lot to discuss and unpack, but these two works have been tremendously helpful in my own understanding of sacred physiology / occult or esoteric anatomy, and are in my opinion the foundations for understanding this field of study.

Click on the link below to save a spot for the class... but if you cannot make it Friday, the classes will be replayed on the Magical Egypt youtube channel a few days later. And as before, the class is free... there is no need to donate to attend,... but like I said last time, you won't hear any complaints from me if you appreciate the info and want to throw a buck or two in the hat.

https://more.magicalegypt.com/bradklausen2/

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,312

On this Saturday May 23rd at 10 AM Pacific / 1 PM Eastern I will be participating in my friend Kelly Farmer's Digital Understanding Symposium, which will be an all day online conference of different speakers / presentations. I will be giving a 1 hour talk titled "Demystifying the Pineal Gland / Third Eye".

If you have been following my couple of Sacred Physiology classes, this talk will fit in line with the scope of the class and be building more on what was discussed in class 2. (Class 3 is tentatively schedule for around June 4th or so...lots to pack into that class, should be good one).

here is a link for the talk tomorrow:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADWf8ouKbZA

and a link for Kelly's site Explaining Esoterica / Digital Understanding Symposium:
    https://www.explainingesoterica.com/dus/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADWf8ouKbZA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WtHwdr9Kfc

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,946

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore