Options

Gigaton Image 3D Viewer

Comments

• Options
    Massara133Massara133 Stettler AB Canada Posts: 430
    JV130312 said:
    This will be one of those dumb things that sells for $200 in 5 years...lol.
    This will be something that sells for $200 in the next 2 months. In 5 years I think it will be long forgotten.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,951
    Sold out. Gigaton reels package available in the days ahead maybe? 
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    JV130312 said:
    This will be something that sells for $200 in the next 2 months. In 5 years I think it will be long forgotten.
    Agree, flippers goin to have to play this one right.
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Brisk. said:
    UM WHO THE FUCK APPROVED THIS? I THOUGHT PJ WAS MEANT TO SAVE THE PLANET, NOT CLOG IT UP WITH MORE PLASTIC SHITE!!
    ::more applause::::
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,986
    Looks like I missed out. Im analog too. Oh well. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    upgraded, got one, now I have a boot code and a t-shirt, not bad imo
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,643
    I do think that Analog should have some kind of exclusives.  Especially since Vinyl was the major draw.  

I usually don't buy the crazy products but i love Gigaton more than the last four albums so im pretty much buying everything Gigaton
  • Options
    philobeddoephilobeddoe Kennessee Posts: 192
    Now I know what I'm gonna do with  my 3 extra copies of Unplugged.
  • Options
    I do think that Analog should have some kind of exclusives.  Especially since Vinyl was the major draw.  
    I agree, but you can’t surprise digital members like that. Just let everyone know that Limited Merchandise will be Analog only, and their Analog members will increase exponentially.
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,901
    MedozK said:
    I agree, but you can’t surprise digital members like that. Just let everyone know that Limited Merchandise will be Analog only, and their Analog members will increase exponentially.
    This would make perfect sense.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    MedozK said:
    Yup.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,547
    mfc2006 said:
    MedozK said:
    Yup.
     But it wasn’t actually analog only. It was just a glitch. They don’t need to change anything besides make sure the items are accessible for all members as they have been. 
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    MedozK said:
    Yup.
     But it wasn’t actually analog only. It was just a glitch. They don’t need to change anything besides make sure the items are accessible for all members as they have been. 
    Correct, but we are commenting on how there should be a perk for Analog members.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,643
    MedozK said:
    Not ALL but it should just be announced on the product page up front.  Would have saved a lot of confusion. 
  • Options
    jdasilvafjdasilvaf Posts: 189
    Stupid me for working all day and missing out on this because I'm just now checking my e-mail.
  • Options
    ryanphishesryanphishes Posts: 586
    My friend who bought it before the newsletter went out is digital, so the whole thing was just glitches/errors.
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,272
    had this been available I probably would of been torn whether or not to plunk down 35usd + shipping on something that would probably sit around and collect dust.  Still it'd be cool to have in the collection.

I agree on the comment.  It doesn't really serve much of a function.   Producing needless plastic isn't great for the environment :(
  • Options
    jdasilvafjdasilvaf Posts: 189
    Zod said:
    had this been available I probably would of been torn whether or not to plunk down 35usd + shipping on something that would probably sit around and collect dust.  Still it'd be cool to have in the collection.

I agree on the comment.  It doesn't really serve much of a function.   Producing needless plastic isn't great for the environment :(
    Amen.
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,483
    When the power finally goes out and we can't access music anymore, this will help us visualize it in our heads.
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    JV130312 said:

There was already one on eBay for $200.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    MedozK said:

Example...they send an email:

"Starting today, analog members will be eligible for certain merchandise items. This will be a benefit for analog members only. Digital members can upgrade now before to take advantage of any sales before their regular membership expiration date. As a result, your membership will be extended by one year."

That doesn't sound too confusing, but you know it would confuse many.

If someone renewed as digital in, say, February, their membership would go analog that day and then go analog from Feb 2021 to Feb 2022.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    MedozK said:

Example...they send an email:

"Starting today, analog members will be eligible for certain merchandise items. This will be a benefit for analog members only. Digital members can upgrade now before to take advantage of any sales before their regular membership expiration date. As a result, your membership will be extended by one year."

That doesn't sound too confusing, but you know it would confuse many.

If someone renewed as digital in, say, February, their membership would go analog that day and then go analog from Feb 2021 to Feb 2022.
    That seems reasonable to me.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,693
    Why in a million years would anyone want this?
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,150
    I’m glad I never got the email.  I woulda bought this in a heartbeat, and then found the box in the closet in like 4 years and been like “shit, now I gotta sell this thing”
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    SR91748SR91748 Posts: 138
    My iphone is going to be so jealous.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,461
    I was lucky enough to score one... PM if you have a Saint Louis 98 poster to trade.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,461

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    on2legs said:

Quick $100. 
  • Options
    AmantriaAmantria Posts: 369
    Gibson said:
    Amantria said:
    I bought it.  Got the side eye from my husband.   Justified my purchase by pointing out that I've spent money on virtually nothing but groceries the last month,  plus the 40 bucks a week less I'm spending on gas.  
    Do you have a sister? If anyone saw how much tiger king, expensive vinyl, and other random things that i bought this month.......
    Ha ha!  Good for you!  I waffled on this buy for like 20 minutes but said screw it.  I can afford it.  Plus theres so many things over the years I've missed that I really wanted, or lost, or gave away...    you only live once right?

Its good to be back!!
  • Options
    AmantriaAmantria Posts: 369
    shecky said:
    Amantria said:
    I bought it.  Got the side eye from my husband.   Justified my purchase by pointing out that I've spent money on virtually nothing but groceries the last month,  plus the 40 bucks a week less I'm spending on gas.  
    All great arguments - good for you! Fortunately for me, I'm happily single and don't need anybody's permission to do anything!
    Awesome!  FYI The side eye has ceased.  He kinda just let it drop.  Guess I argued my point well, and we're not hurting for money right now.  I count my blessings that I can afford to spend how I like
    Its good to be back!!