"Painted Shield" a new album by Stone Gossard and Mason Jennings

1353637383941»

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,763
    Thanks to everyone who came out to my shows in Utah, Idaho, and Colorado last week. I had a great time! Mason

State of Love & Trust: A Pearl Jam Podcast
    @SOLAT_Pod
    🚨new episode alert!🚨Jason & Paul give their quasi-review of @PaintedShield
     3! They also react to the @CBSSunday
     interview w Jeff Ament & @eddievedder
    . and a fun game responding to an online petition re: a late night show…

Watch it on YouTube — 🔗 in bio.

#SOLATpod

"Stone Gossard and Regan Hagar from Loosegroove Records helped me edit the 48 down to 11. I then enlisted the help of my Painted Shield bandmates to record the songs.” 

Jennings and Gossard are ongoing collaborators in the band Painted Shield, who released their 2021 debut album on Loosegroove, the influential indie label that Gossard founded back in 1994 issued records from acts such as Critters Buggin, Malfunkshun, Weapon of Choice and Devilhead, and was the launching point for Queens of the Stone Age’s debut album in 1998.

• OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 782
    Nice!
    Brittany is a very appealing performer in person. I'm glad for any kudos she receives. She would fit right in with an Ohana lineup (solo or part of Painted Sheild). Especially since they were already booked for the encore week that got cancelled a couple of years back.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,762
    Nice!
    Brittany is a very appealing performer in person. I'm glad for any kudos she receives. She would fit right in with an Ohana lineup (solo or part of Painted Sheild). Especially since they were already booked for the encore week that got cancelled a couple of years back.
    Painted Shield needs to schedule some dates near me, St Louis or Indianapolis would be great. Come on Stone, Brittany and Mason, make it happen! 
    Nice!
    Painted Shield needs to schedule some dates near me, St Louis or Indianapolis would be great. Come on Stone, Brittany and Mason, make it happen! 

Doubt a Canadian show date or two. But would be great if they did a few shows after Pearl Jam's Down Under tour.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,762
    demetrios said:
    Nice!

Doubt a Canadian show date or two. But would be great if they did a few shows after Pearl Jam's Down Under tour.
    Absolutely! 
    demetrios said:
    Nice!

Absolutely! 

They need to make this happen. 
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Posts: 4,174
    demetrios said:
    Nice!

Yes for sure! Down Under of course 😉
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
    demetrios said:
    Nice!

After the Pearl Jam tour is done,  Stone should just stay behind. Bring the rest of the Painted Shield crew and just play a few shows for ya's.
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Posts: 4,174
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Nice!

After the Pearl Jam tour is done,  Stone should just stay behind. Bring the rest of the Painted Shield crew and just play a few shows for ya's.
    My thoughts exactly! 👍 😉

A couple of club / theatre shows in Sydney and Melbourne would be perfect. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Nice!

My thoughts exactly! 👍 😉

A couple of club / theatre shows in Sydney and Melbourne would be perfect. 
    Indeed. 

For one night only: Flight Path and Southgate Roller Rink Present: The Brittany Davis Group with special guests Lil Lebowski $25 in advance $30 at door 9PM Southgate Roller Rink
    About the Artist:

Brittany Davis from Seattle is self-described as a blind, non-binary, Black musician, producer and engineer who is proof of their debut EP, "I Choose To Live."Davis is signed by Loosegroove Records, a Seattle-based label co-founded by Pearl Jam guitarist Stone Gossard.

For Brittany Davis, music is everywhere, and it is in everything.
    Born without sight, the Seattle-based artist has used music as a way to communicate with and navigate through the world ever since they can remember. On their debut full-length album, Image Issues, Brittany lets you experience the world the way they do. They take us through layers of sounds and beats that are almost tangible.

In addition to The Brittany Davis Group, They are also a member of Stone Gossard’s, Painted Shield.

Lil Lebowsxi:

"Word Around the Sound is… The dude abided and gave birth to the duo of Lil Lebowsxi. Consisting of seasoned vets Pearl Nelson and Sir Thomas Gray (Champagne Champagne) these two are back in the circuit ready to serve us a big ol’ platter of some dope shit.
    Their debut single “Sheryl Swoopes” pays tribute to the legendary baller with a skillful showcase of their respective talents. A short, yet poignant story is told about sneaking and freaking until you end up having to pay child support. Then you have the production behind the tale that features these killer deep low-pitch strings by Lori Goldston that I’m absolutely obsessed with because they offset the bright melodies in the forefront perfectly. Overall, a stellar first impression of their new endeavor as a duo."  Taylor Hart