Uncle Neil and Friends: At Home with Farm Aid on Saturday April 11th

Join us on April 11 at 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT to watch live performances by Willie Nelson, Neil Young, John Mellencamp and Dave Matthews in a virtual show of support and solidarity for family farmers and ranchers. The event will be available as a free webcast stream on farmaid.org and axs.tv and also available to watch on AXS TV.

Comments

• If you have AXS TV, per first post I believe the show will stream live tonight at 8pm EST.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,185
    If you have AXS TV, per first post I believe the show will stream live tonight at 8pm EST.
    Thanks for this. Never would have thought to check for a tv listing. Set it to record.

• Join us on April 11 at 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT to watch live performances by Willie Nelson, Neil Young, John Mellencamp and Dave Matthews in a virtual show of support and solidarity for family farmers and ranchers. The event will be available as a free webcast stream on farmaid.org and axs.tv and also available to watch on AXS TV.
    sweeet thanks!

"Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Looking forward to this. Good music and good drink is the best case scenario for a self-isolated Saturday night in 2020.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    edited April 2020
    Up against One World Together at Home, hopefully Eddie and Uncle Neil won't be on at the same time.
    edit: Oh, nevermind, that's next week. Damn, I had my night planned around it. Heh, I think it's because I saw it on my calendar widget and I just have nothing else on there for this week.
    edit: Hmm, I have AXS.TV on my Sling trial, but it shows "The Big Interview With Dan Rather".
    Post edited by mattcoz on
  • mattcoz said:
    Up against One World Together at Home, hopefully Eddie and Uncle Neil won't be on at the same time.
    edit: Oh, nevermind, that's next week. Damn, I had my night planned around it. Heh, I think it's because I saw it on my calendar widget and I just have nothing else on there for this week.
    edit: Hmm, I have AXS.TV on my Sling trial, but it shows "The Big Interview With Dan Rather".
    The Big Interview is on at 9pm per AXS TV website.

http://www.axs.tv/schedules/daily-schedules/27/
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    mattcoz said:

Well, it's on all day. The schedule must have been changed and Sling just hasn't updated yet.

mattcoz said:
    mattcoz said:

Well, it's on all day. The schedule must have been changed and Sling just hasn't updated yet.

This was only announced a few days ago. The schedule was probably preprogrammed long before.

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,185
    For what it's worth, it's showing through my cable service (Fios)

That was fun.

• JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 385
    Short but sweet. 

“Grow whatever you can” says Willie!!