Poster Idea

Jason Isbell has a new record coming out in about a month and he's releasing posters for each song.  His label tweeted "We work with a variety of incredible visual artists to create posters for @JasonIsbell and the 400 Unit shows. With no shows due to the pandemic, these folks are missing out on a lot of work. Over the next month or so, we'll partner with different artists to roll out one poster a week based on a song from 'Reunions'. Each print will be available for pre-order for five days via the artist's website."  Seems like an idea that might create a little energy around here.  Not sure there's much of a downside and if there's a fanbase that would eat this up it's PJ.  

Comments

• Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,239
    edited April 2020
    It's an interesting idea and if there was a fanbase that would eat something like this right up, it would definitely be this one. I personally wouldn't buy them and I'm sure as my luck would have it, they would eventually increase ten fold in value over time causing me to regret my decision to pass them up. :lol:
  • CrewCrew Posts: 299
    100% would eat up.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,320

• P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,320
    Or just release the US tour posters and let the artists sell all the copies.  I'd still like a Nashville poster from 4-2.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,239
    Or just release the US tour posters and let the artists sell all the copies.  I'd still like a Nashville poster from 4-2.
    I would dig getting my hands on an Oakland 4/19/20 night 2 poster as that would of been my youngest daughters first show on her birthday no less! 
  • P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,320
    Heck, or both.  All Tour Posters for North America & Europe go out as scheduled, whether the shows happen or not.

Then a set of posters dedicated to the new album and its songs.
    There's no need to say goodbye