Got my new PJ shirt today

densandensan Posts: 563
edited April 2020 in The Porch
Guess who is pissed at the quality of the new shirt. Me! It's too damn thin. Esp for the price. 
I put the shirt on, and it looks like I have two pies of pepperoni on my chest. No one wants to see my nipples.
Below are not boobs, but if I had boobs I would not wear this shirt unless I felt cold or wanted to share. Please make a decent shirt PJ. For Christ sake this is BS for the money. I do not recommend that you buy this shirt. I have not yet received the stickers. Oh, I bought two pair. Brillant. I bet they rip when I try to peel the backing off. Ridiculous. I will let you know my review. Remember those are not real boobs. ty

Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
Post edited by densan on

Comments

• kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,613
    Bye
  • Sex sells.
  • SM187650SM187650 Posts: 771
    That sucks Dennis! Send it back bud. 
  • THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,871
    We have a pandemic and this is what your complaining about? Cmon, 
  • PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,645
    Well, there goes shirt sales. Guess we’ll see lots of these these in the Mystery boxes in a few years.or a lot of nipples at future shows,
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • Hahaha. 

Boobs are real.  Not in the picture, but boobs are real.  I can confirm this.
    If you could unchop wood you could realize the beauty of all sizes and shapes of boobs + and you would welcome any sightings.
    #chadwick

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,322
    And you complaining about people not liking the Pearl Jam record? During a pandemic? Cmon 
    edited April 2020
    nicknyr15 said:
    And you complaining about people not liking the Pearl Jam record? During a pandemic? Cmon 
    Hahaha, good one Becky. I never complained about someone’s opinion, could care less. 
    Post edited by THEBIBLEISTEN on
  • densandensan Posts: 563
    edited April 2020
    Post edited by densan on
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • mcdevittpbmcdevittpb Posts: 220
    Even worse you could pay $40 for a 10c shirt with a Deer on it....
    Even worse you could pay $40 for a 10c shirt with a Deer on it....
    I appreciate you bringing that up. Yup. Got that too. Of course I am Analog as well. Doh
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    as an ageing man who lets nature take its course, I like to wear all my t-shirts with another shirt underneath.  thus, sparing the world my pepperoni 

I probably could use a Bro/Manziere

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF - Find  Share on GIPHY
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,659

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Lol
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    I wonder what would happen if I offered the shirt for free? Mens LG. 
    Jackie Chiles Ok GIF - Find  Share on GIPHY

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,184
    Did you wet the shirt or is the lighting weird?
  • mvwmvw Posts: 1,687
    pjl44 said:
    Did you wet the shirt or is the lighting weird?
    Looks moist and sticky...
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,946
    densan said:
    Guess who is pissed at the quality of the new shirt. Me! It's too damn thin. Esp for the price. 
    I put the shirt on, and it looks like I have two pies of pepperoni on my chest. No one wants to see my nipples.
    Below are not boobs, but if I had boobs I would not wear this shirt unless I felt cold or wanted to share. Please make a decent shirt PJ. For Christ sake this is BS for the money. I do not recommend that you buy this shirt. I have not yet received the stickers. Oh, I bought two pair. Brillant. I bet they rip when I try to peel the backing off. Ridiculous. I will let you know my review. Remember those are not real boobs. ty

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

Do you have orange nipples?
    Has anyone ever tried to milk you Greg?
    edited April 2020
    It's the lighting that makes the shirt look gross. Never worn, and the *oranges are for display purpose only*. They are not included because they are real and spectacular.
    I'm not Greg, but some psycho in Seattle did twist my nipple because he wanted Peter Criss to sign his poster first. I let him go first. Not worth getting stabbed or killed over Peter Criss. Life is a trip. 
    Post edited by densan on
    Greg was from Meet the Fockers
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    edited April 2020
    densan said:

After my see through experience with the W1 2016 setlist shirt a friend kindly purchased for me, I just say no thank you to any white t-shirt from PJ.  The fabric is entirely too thin.  I would have loved to buy the Home Shows shirt and would have . . . but it was white and even in the photo they posted, you could see that you could see the printing from the back of the shirt. 

I get that people don't want black shirts anymore, but something like gray, tan . . . something other than tissue thin white, please. I think Scott tissue is thicker. 
    Post edited by deadendp on
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,716
    Heh. I just got this shirt and thought this is the best quality shirt. 

But because of this post, I now get why people enjoy heavy cotton shirts (to me, they might as well be burlap).

Any way, 50/50 poly cotton or GTFO. 

Well there you go. Goes to show that it takes all kinds so to speak. Big assumption on my part that seemed reasonable until you shared. My bad. Glad you like it. I wonder if we are the only two who got the shirt. I will find you at a show and we will celebrate diversity and choices. I will be the guy in the burlap shirt covered by my thin t-shirt. : ;)
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,716
    :thumbsup emoji
  • silver39silver39 Posts: 1,346
    deadendp said:
    densan said:

After my see through experience with the W1 2016 setlist shirt a friend kindly purchased for me, I just say no thank you to any white t-shirt from PJ.  The fabric is entirely too thin.  I would have loved to buy the Home Shows shirt and would have . . . but it was white and even in the photo they posted, you could see that you could see the printing from the back of the shirt. 

I get that people don't want black shirts anymore, but something like gray, tan . . . something other than tissue thin white, please. I think Scott tissue is thicker. 

Thank you this is exactly what I was wondering!  Ugh I hate super thin shirts!  They could be lightweight and not see thru, but they never are ugh!  And try being 5'10" and a woman....nothing from here ever fits unless it a Mens shirt :-(
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"