Options

Selling 2 for Amsterdam Night 2 7/23/20

Gregjlee22Gregjlee22 Posts: 3
edited May 2020 in Given To Fly (live)
Hello Everyone.  I have two (non-10C, didn't win lottery) tickets for Amsterdam night 2, 7/23.  The tickets are e-tickets and just asking what I spent for them.  Section 107, Row 9.  Let me know if interested. Send me a direct message, or email me at address... (DELETED address. Thread is finished-admin.) 

Thanks,

Greg 
Post edited by Kat on

Comments

• Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    Are you sure you want to sell? The date will likely be postponed, maybe you can make the new date :smile:
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm hoping I can make it then.  Norwegian Air just cancelled my flight, in fact, they cancelled all their flights from the US, so this was a sign for me I think unfortunately.  
  • Options
    riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    Yeah, I'm hoping I can make it then.  Norwegian Air just cancelled my flight, in fact, they cancelled all their flights from the US, so this was a sign for me I think unfortunately.  
    I’m booked on the same airline for the same show. I haven’t gotten an email. When did you hear they canceled the flight? 
  • Options
    riley540 said:
    I’m booked on the same airline for the same show. I haven’t gotten an email. When did you hear they canceled the flight? 
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-norwegianair/norwegian-air-to-cancel-85-of-flights-and-lay-off-90-of-staff-idUSKBN2132F7

Article above says:

"A pioneer in transatlantic budget travel since 2013, Norwegian Air quickly became the largest foreign airline serving the New York region and a major player at other U.S. airports. All flights to the United States will now be suspended, the company said."

I read somewhere else that they are just flying in Europe effective immedately, also I got a weird cryptic email from them last night, that asked me to rebook the flight with them for a later date.  I just asked for a refund instead.  
This discussion has been closed.