Free Corona positivity tshirt give away

parintachin73parintachin73 Posts: 741
edited March 2020 in Lost Dogs
So will all this madness in the world, after listening to the end of our idiot in chief's daily corona press conference I left enraged, again, and decided I need to spread some positivity, even if just a little...
So I'm giving away the five T-shirts below, they're all extra large they're all in great shape worn a couple of times(I'm a little obsessive about taking care of my tshirts)   Only one pearl jam shirt but the Seattle shirt is an Ames Bros shirt. Just shoot me a pm if you want 1 and we'll figure shipping. 
****In an ideal world I'd like to give first picks to PJ fans who are living life in the other "hotspots ". I'm just north of NYC so I know how bad it could possibly be for other states. But Seattle, Cali, Louisiana, Chicago, I empathize with your pain. 
Anyways, just hit me up if you want a shirt. Thanks!
Post edited by parintachin73 on

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,032
    Classy move. Take care
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    Very cool of you! PM sent & be well!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • nadahombrenadahombre Posts: 457
    PM sent also. Thanks for the awesome and generous offer!
  • parintachin73parintachin73 Posts: 741
    edited April 2020
    Sorry for the delay guys. Had some non-corona medical issue right after posting this thread.  Nothing that requires a doctor immediately thankfully but a LOT of pain and another benefit of getting older. Yaaaay. But I'll be responding to pms now
  • All pms replied to. All shirts are claimed atm. Thx for all the inquiries. I will get them out once I receive everyone's address so my fat toe and I only have to make one trip to the post office lol. Stay safe all
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    Thanks, man! Hope you get to feeling better soon. Be well!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    Pretty awesome RAK bud. Cheers! 
  • parintachin73parintachin73 Posts: 741
    edited April 2020
    All shirts out and about. Thanks everyone. Stay safe and be kind in these crazy times 
  • May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,729
    Very nice of you man