PJ20 - The Kids are 20. Anyone know a way to get this anymore?

PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 787
I bought the special "deluxe" version when it was initially released. I think I might have bought this version through the 10c (I can't remember since it's been a while). The 3 disk version included the amazing "The kid are twenty" bonus disk which included a live disk that literally had 2 plus hours of live PJ footage. Live footage from 1990- all the way up to some current shows. I know I have it somewhere, but it's been a while since I have been able to locate it. I thought about going the ebay route, but because of it being somewhat rare, sellers have jacked up the prices. I know it's available right now for purchase on Amazon Prime movies, but I was hoping to obtain a physical copy to add to my collection. Is something like this pretty much impossible to find anymore? I would love to get me another copy, but the cheapest I have seen it on ebay recently is around $175 bucks. Anyone know of anyway to get this bonus disk these days? 

Comments

• SandyRavageSandyRavage Posts: 1,011
    I walked into a record store in boston in 2017 and bought all 3 and spent $35.... its out there. somewhere. 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,948
    I bought it on iTunes way back then.  

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 787
    I walked into a record store in boston in 2017 and bought all 3 and spent $35.... its out there. somewhere. 
    I appreciate that. Once everything gets back to normal, I am definitely going to check out some local record stores in hopes of finding it. If I can't find it anywhere, I might just end up getting it on itunes or amazon prime movies

• I left mine on a plane shortly after it came out.  Was drinking a lot and watched on the plane ride, swapped for something else and left on the seatback pocket.  I'd like to find it somewhere as well...
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Posts: 2,575
    I happened to look earlier today and it is still available on iTunes. I bought it in a store when it was released that way, and I’m thinking of watching all my PJ videos over the next weeks, lol. Just had a brainfart to suggest (start a thread) “viewing parties” be done, lol.  Off he goes, lol.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,525
    I don't think it's that rare anymore.  It was for a while because the deluxe bluray was originally limited edition through the 10c.  They later rereleased it, and I think it's pretty easy to find.

• disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    Yeah, the re-release shouldn't be too crazily priced.