• Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,891
    mfc2006 said:
    Every day feels the same right now lol
    It's like we're all Bill Murray.
    Tired Groundhog Day GIF - Find  Share on GIPHY

• Options
    otterotter Posts: 753
    Double album wit 3 sides?  There’s nothing on side D. What’s up with that?  Has that ever been done before?
    I found my place......and it's alright
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,758
    This might be the first album release where the major rumor is a new music rather than that the band is breaking up.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,939
    This might be the first album release where the major rumor is a new music rather than that the band is breaking up.
    Good call! 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 654
    MF117973 said:
    mfc2006 said:

Ha!!!  I knew that was coming! lol
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    Vedd Hedd said:
    There are a few funny things inscribed on the vinyl. 
    Also, the CD says 500RPM, which although its true, its kind of funny to note, because nobody ever changes their CD RPM speed. 
    Actually CD does not spin at a constant speed, it is between 200-500 rpm, depending on which part of the disc is being read.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,891
    edited April 2020
    epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    mfc2006 said:

Ha!!!  I knew that was coming! lol
    @jadler had better ones. But I did my best. 
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • Options
    Yea, I was thinking about this the other day and wondering why there wasn’t a thread yet hypothesizing that river cross is a reference to crossing the river styx to the world of the dead meaning this is it for the band. And, the end call out of share the light, won’t hold us down is in reference to the band being sick of EV as frontman, and they are all moving on. 

I will say I can’t stop seeing that half lung on the spine and thinking why do that? It seems to be begging to be made whole. 
    "...what a different life had i not found this love with you..."
  • Options
    GardLivingston89GardLivingston89 Posts: 942
    edited April 2020
    Yea, I was thinking about this the other day and wondering why there wasn’t a thread yet hypothesizing that river cross is a reference to crossing the river styx to the world of the dead meaning this is it for the band. And, the end call out of share the light, won’t hold us down is in reference to the band being sick of EV as frontman, and they are all moving on. 

I will say I can’t stop seeing that half lung on the spine and thinking why do that? It seems to be begging to be made whole. 
    I could just never see this band breaking up. A member would have to die or something and I still don't know if that would hold them down....maybe it's world of the end as in Lost Humans? Lol can only hope theres a part 2. We all have extreme obsessions to fill until the next time these guys make a new album again. 24 songs is exactly what we all need. Especially at a time like now.
    Post edited by GardLivingston89 on
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604
    otter said:
    Double album wit 3 sides?  There’s nothing on side D. What’s up with that?  Has that ever been done before?
    In the history of music?  Yes.