GIGATON Visualizer Video Series

Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,239
So I've been on the PJ YouTube channel most of the day and all of these GIGATON visualizer videos got me to wondering if these are what they were going to debut in the Cinemas this week? Seems highly possible and I would of loved to of gotten really high before going in to watch these all as the music played out. Maybe I'll do that after putting the kids down tonight, watch all of the videos in order!  

Comments

• PJWGIIIPJWGIII Posts: 810
    I would assume that's what it is - what else would it be?
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    Contributor & Patron - liveon4legs.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10 | 2024: Vegas 5/16-&-18, Indy? Wrigley 2?

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
  • Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,239
    edited March 2020
    So who else has been casting the Gigaton video visualizer through their TV's? Absolutely love the cinematography and to see all the use of drone footage (damn, they should have called me!). 
  • fl247556fl247556 Posts: 288

i love too !

Someone know where it was filmed ?

i think there a lot of différents beautiful place, i believe recognize the beautiful mountain of Jordania

freddie vedder
  • CrewCrew Posts: 299
    I might be in the minority, but the visualizers do absolutely NOTHING for me..

Enjoyed, "Quick Escape," immensely more on the album, without the visualizers.  
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    the "Comes Then Goes" video is my favorite. the visuals are haunting, especially combined with lyrics.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • SpartanacusSpartanacus Posts: 828
    I wonder if PJ still would have released them if the theatre showings didn't get canceled?  Anyways, LOVE them!  I casted them onto my TV Saturday night, but jammed the album through my noise cancelling headphones while it played, and it was a great one man party in my garage.  I want a blu ray of them!
    19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
    1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
    2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,779
    edited March 2020
    That seagull in quick escape is a star

does he/she  have an agent?
  • BennyLaRueBennyLaRue Posts: 751
    I've been watching a lot of the visualizers and now I'm really into Steve Martin, Hans Zimmer and Timbaland.
  • CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,816
    Is there a Super Blood visualizer besides the Tiny Concert?
  • BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 651
    They are up for every song. Pretty trippy stuff for a pretty trippy album.
  • loving the visualizer series.  beautiful imagery.  and they're abstract (less literal than a typical video), so they don't influence/interfere with your personal interpretation of the songs.  at least for me.
    Give way to nature ...
    I wonder if PJ still would have released them if the theatre showings didn't get canceled?  Anyways, LOVE them!  I casted them onto my TV Saturday night, but jammed the album through my noise cancelling headphones while it played, and it was a great one man party in my garage.  I want a blu ray of them!
    Hahaha, I did that too! But the ads fuck up the timing and you have to keep re-syncing the two tracks. 
    loving the visualizer series.  beautiful imagery.  and they're abstract (less literal than a typical video), so they don't influence/interfere with your personal interpretation of the songs.  at least for me.
    Agreed. The visuals fit the flow of the songs without using imagery to try and force someone's personal interpretation of the song.    
  • They weren’t that cool to watch on my phone but last weekend I watched them on YouTube the full album. It was sick in surround sound.  Highly recommend.  Gave me a diff appreciation of it all
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    Some interesting & surprising viewing stats from the visualizer series a week after the official release of Gigaton. Now I know most people have been listening to this album through more traditional methods, but I do feel they provide a general depiction on which songs everyone is gravitating to on this album.

Taking out SBWM & DOTC since those were released earlier than rest, clearly all the uptempo songs are resonating most it seems with Quick Escape being the quintessential favorite out the gate. 

Who Ever Said - 632k
    Superblood Wolfmoon - 1.3 million
    DOTC - 2 million
    Quick Escape - 930k
    Alright - 263k
    7 O'Clock - 541k
    Never Destination - 202k
    Take The Long Way - 183k
    Buckle Up - 148k
    Comes Then Goes - 343k
    Retrograde - 242k
    River Cross - 245k
  • ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,012
    I recorded all the songs from YouTube, then made my own Blueray movie of it in surround sound.
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,320
    ski-bum said:
    I recorded all the songs from YouTube, then made my own Blueray movie of it in surround sound.

Cool! I just downloaded them all & merged them to one .MP4 file for viewing, commercial free.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,320
    Wishing all the Gigaton videos were in 4k. Only Superblood Wolfmoon is available in 4k. The rest are in 1080p.
  • densandensan Posts: 563
    ski-bum said:
    It would be awesome if you posted them on lost dogs for sale. Like 50.00 each copy. People would have a stroke. It would last for 1 minute. Great joke though. Think next 4/1/2021. 
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.