Options

Gigaton Vinyl-Single Bundle shipping info request

Hello! 

I'm currently in need for some help from my PJ family. I need, if anyone who's preordered the vinyl+single bundle, to provide me with the dimensions+weight for the package. This so I can create a shipping label for it, to deliver from my office to my house. 

A little background: I preordered as soon as it was announced, choose my work address for delivery, to avoid the package being lost or stolen from my porch as this has happened before. So, fast forward to March, we all got sent to work from home due to coronavirus concerns. Since then, I tried to change the shipping address with the 10C, however, they were not help saying it couldn't be change anymore. 

Package got delivered to my office this morning. But due to an Austin (TX) rule for stay-at-home shelter, they are not delivering packages that are not business related, so they need me to create a shipping label with UPS/Fedex so they can send it to me next week. But I need the requested information to successfully create for the label. Otherwise, they will hold the package until the office reopens God knows when.

So, any help will be appreciated!  

If this post fits better under a different category, please move or advise to post accordingly.