WHO IS DELIVERING? UPS OR USPS??????

Who is delivering?  I live in a rural area and can't get USPS shipped directly to my house (we use PO Boxes), but UPS will.  When signing out, they explicitly say how UPS will be delivering and that it won't accept PO Boxes.  I normally put both addresses to solve this problem.  Ten Club website says nothing about USPS and only talks about UPS.  

Comments

• kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,613
    edited March 2020
    USPS will be delivering mine, the tracking will show who is delivering.
  • BrushdailyBrushdaily Marin County Posts: 194
    Mine hasn't even been shipped yet.  Anyone know if vinyl has a digital download included so I can get after it now.
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,613
    Mine hasn't even been shipped yet.  Anyone know if vinyl has a digital download included so I can get after it now.
    No digital dl.  There have been a few threads.  Best to go to Spotify or YouTube to listen while you wait 🙂
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,726
    Or stream it like most people in 2020.
  • Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,239
    USPS acts as a courier to UPS to support residential deliveries is my understanding. So UPS handles pick up from 10c & delivery to all various USPS locations who make the deliveries. 
  • who's delivering?  nobody yet.  fuck!

Give way to nature ...
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    My LP bundle just showed today up via USPS.
  • densandensan Posts: 563
    I wish I was the delivery person who brought Gigaton to you all! 
    \
    Mine said the same as your TouringFan200. Here is what the ten club told me. Got it today!
    Below is from the ten club
    "Hi,
    Release date is 3/27/2020.
    Orders with 4xxxxxx order number were placed in our old system. You may or may not receive a shipping email. Presale orders began shipping 3/20/20.
    10c"
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    Still waiting for my vinyl but listening to the new album loud in surround sound on my tv with the visual companion to each song in hd. My mind is blown. The art, the music, the production, the visual companions. It’s like pj and tool had a new kick ass band together that cares about the world and plays kick ass new music to bring change. I am super positive today that things will get better. Things will and have gotten better in some ways. To see a band who puts this amount of time and efforts in all aspects of the album from the marketing to being the front runners of human safety in the state of the world we are in. To see these kind of big decisions and a kick ass soundtrack with epic visual experience by a band that could have phoned it in years ago. But they continue to grow and evolve. As fear and uncertainty grow in the world, so does compassion and caring for each other. Hope all
    are well and safe out there. Stay strong. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • I went to the post office as soon as it opened. Told the front desk worker my issue and gave him all of the information. He said they would try to intercept, but there was no guarantee. Within an hour it was sent back and on its way back to Seattle. I’m not angry at them because they’re swamped and low staffed. Especially with the virus. I’m irritated because I put both a PO Box and my physical address when I order things and 10 Club would not allow me to put my PO Box on this order because it was shipped via UPS. Usually things are shipped via UPS like the vault releases and they got delivered just fine. I’ve reached out to 10 club with no response back. It was so close yet so far away. 
    who's delivering?  nobody yet.  fuck!

Mine still show pending when it showed up on my front porch yesterday!!! Don't give up hope! 
    Still waiting for my vinyl but listening to the new album loud in surround sound on my tv with the visual companion to each song in hd. My mind is blown. The art, the music, the production, the visual companions. It’s like pj and tool had a new kick ass band together that cares about the world and plays kick ass new music to bring change. I am super positive today that things will get better. Things will and have gotten better in some ways. To see a band who puts this amount of time and efforts in all aspects of the album from the marketing to being the front runners of human safety in the state of the world we are in. To see these kind of big decisions and a kick ass soundtrack with epic visual experience by a band that could have phoned it in years ago. But they continue to grow and evolve. As fear and uncertainty grow in the world, so does compassion and caring for each other. Hope all
    Curious to know as I was going to do this last night but got caught up with other stuff. Do all the companion videos play in order of the album track listing? I'd love to cast this to my TV and watch it later with the family during game night. 
  • VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
    USPS acts as a courier to UPS to support residential deliveries is my understanding. So UPS handles pick up from 10c & delivery to all various USPS locations who make the deliveries. 
    That's exactly right.  Santos gives it to UPS and UPS takes it to my local post office who receives it on the 27th, opens it up and plays it end-to-end for 12 hours in the back room overnight before wrapping it up and putting it on a mail delivery truck a day late, hopefully making it to my house today, the 28th.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • That's exactly right.  Santos gives it to UPS and UPS takes it to my local post office who receives it on the 27th, opens it up and plays it end-to-end for 12 hours in the back room overnight before wrapping it up and putting it on a mail delivery truck a day late, hopefully making it to my house today, the 28th.
    hahahaha!
    Give way to nature ...
    Curious to know as I was going to do this last night but got caught up with other stuff. Do all the companion videos play in order of the album track listing? I'd love to cast this to my TV and watch it later with the family during game night. 
    No. I just kept my phone near me so I could select the videos in track list order. Mind blowing stuff the combo of audio and visual. 

I work for Usps as a carrier. Had the pleasure of handing a vinyl copy of Gigaton to a guy who lives on the route I’m doing today. Had a nice long conversation about the greatness of Pearl Jam. Always good to see fellow fans. 
    No. I just kept my phone near me so I could select the videos in track list order. Mind blowing stuff the combo of audio and visual. 

I work for Usps as a carrier. Had the pleasure of handing a vinyl copy of Gigaton to a guy who lives on the route I’m doing today. Had a nice long conversation about the greatness of Pearl Jam. Always good to see fellow fans. 
    Actually if you go to their YouTube channel they're all right there in track list order for you to click on and enjoy!! 
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,365
    joepolise said:
    I went to the post office as soon as it opened. Told the front desk worker my issue and gave him all of the information. He said they would try to intercept, but there was no guarantee. Within an hour it was sent back and on its way back to Seattle. I’m not angry at them because they’re swamped and low staffed. Especially with the virus. I’m irritated because I put both a PO Box and my physical address when I order things and 10 Club would not allow me to put my PO Box on this order because it was shipped via UPS. Usually things are shipped via UPS like the vault releases and they got delivered just fine. I’ve reached out to 10 club with no response back. It was so close yet so far away. 
    @joepolise The CD was delivered to my PO Box in Cleveland.
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,352
    who's delivering?  nobody yet.  fuck!

Mine says that for the CD but it arrived today.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • STILL NO CD here in cali.  goddammit!!!!!!!!!
    Give way to nature ...
    Received my vinyl today. California 
  • VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
    Received in greater LA area today 03/28
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river