I hope everyone at 10C is ok....

I am one of the thousands praying for Seattle and everyone in the world who are suffering at this unprecedented time.  It really put things into perspective.  The silence from 10C says a lot...good or bad, they usually communicate about things.  They especially do around MAJOR events like a tour or a new album release.  The fact that we don’t have any communication from them regarding the Gigaton shipments has me really concerned about the gravity of what they are experiencing.  Please pray for all involved, take a deep breath, stream it Friday on whatever platform you like and then rejoice in the day we can all listen to it together.  It’s gonna be the cathartic feel good moment we all waited for.  Take care everyone..

Comments

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    edited March 2020
    Honestly, I hope their priority is keeping themselves and their loved ones safe. 

“Ask and ye shall receive” simply doesn’t apply by today’s norms. 
  • CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,816
    Safety for everyone! I’m perfectly happy to stream it while I await a physical copy. Stay home and be safe with family!
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC Posts: 2,616
    Please be safe.  I’m more than willing to wait as long as possible for my Gigaton order.  I hope the guys are OK as well.  The state of Washington has had their hands full for as long as anyone in the states.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
    Hope they are all staying safe. I have no issues waiting for my pre order while I stream the new album digitally. Stay safe out there everyone. Better times are ahead of us, and soon we will all be able to get together for what is going to be some tremendously epic shows that will be rescheduled soon. 
  • I think there's more important things to be doing than giving updates on the album.   Seattle is being hit hard so I'm sure their (10C) minds are elsewhere.  Hope everyone stays well and if you know anyone directly affected God Speed.        
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste