Free Boston Dad Hat

lance dwlance dw Posts: 52
edited March 2020 in The Porch
This shit is crazy! I have a Fenway dad hat that I have never worn that I will ship to someone for free. Just thought it could make someones day in the midst of all this chaos! My head is too big for the damn thing.

Post edited by lance dw on

Comments

• lance dwlance dw Posts: 52
    Oh and thanks to user JH6056 for getting it for me. 
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Posts: 2,144
    I have a Boston terrier to XL to trade I'm very intrested
  • KN219077KN219077 Posts: 1,071
    Stuff like this is what makes pj fans so great!
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    My head is too big for that damn hat too. Sucks since I like it much more than the flat bills. Nice giveaway!
    PJNB said:
    My head is too big for that damn hat too. Sucks since I like it much more than the flat bills. Nice giveaway!
    I agree I wanted it to look good on me but it just makes me look like an idiot! haha
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    I'll take it if it's still available!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Im going give Whoyouare72 a little longer and if he or she doesn't respond its all yours. 
    Im going give Whoyouare72 a little longer and if he or she doesn't respond its all yours. 
    Cool--no worries. Thanks for the chance & very cool of you to do this! I think I will do the same tomorrow.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:
    Cool--no worries. Thanks for the chance & very cool of you to do this! I think I will do the same tomorrow.
    Awesome lets start a trend!
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    mfc2006 said:
    I take it is no longer available.  My dad is 86 and is a die hard Boston fan.  He was born in Boston.  Oh well, missed on this one.  Nice of you though OP.
    edited March 2020
    mfc2006 said:
    I take it is no longer available.  My dad is 86 and is a die hard Boston fan.  He was born in Boston.  Oh well, missed on this one.  Nice of you though OP.
    It's still available I am trying to decide who to give it to. But the big question is does your dad like PJ?

But you also have to convince mfc2006 that I should pick you haha! 
    Post edited by lance dw on
    Yes i want!
  • TorontonianTorontonian Posts: 547
    edited March 2020
    I went to Boston wanted a dad hat, which were always sold out, am a dad and wear dad hats.  And I should be going to Quebec now.  Sad enough? 😉🤟
    Post edited by Torontonian on
    2XL.  Unwashed and Unworn.
    23" pit to pit
    27.5" front collar to bottom of shirt front.

I wear XL/2xl depending on brand and this is a little big on me. I'm 6'1" 220 lbs
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    edited March 2020
    mfc2006 said:
    It's still available I am trying to decide who to give it to. But the big question is does your dad like PJ?

I remember years ago, my mother (who was also born in MA) told me she had to watch a late night talk show that PJ was on . . . "just to see what all the fuss is about" those were her exact words.  Little did she know she was quoting lyrics from Habit.  My dad is a PJ fan in that he respects that I choose to travel and spend my money to share the experience.   He doesn't judge, he takes care of my cat while I'm away, and he has facilitated travel to and from the airport on many of my PJ excursions.  He's a great dad.   He took my sisters and I to our first BB game at Fenway when I was about 8 years old.  That's when I fell in love with baseball.  I love it to this day.  You know what, I don't need the hat, I thank you for the memories this post generated.  My dad has a lot of hats, so much so that we had to buy him a hat rack recently.  He has championship hats for the Pats; the B's; the Sox and the Celtics.  We're good.  Thank you, thank you, thank you for the memories.  
    Post edited by PureandEasy on
    mfc2006 said:

But you also have to convince mfc2006 that I should pick you haha! 
    No doubt....please give it to PureandEasy.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com