Options

I just got an e-mail from Mail Innovations with a tracking number! (FAILED ship date 03/27 PM)

12346»

Comments

• Options
    coach pjcoach pj Posts: 215
    I just received the vinyl bundle today, but I have not received the cd yet.

I am in the San Francisco Bay Area
  • Options
    Got notification email this morning, received vinyl this afternoon. Awesome! Thanks 10 Club. 

4th side says " is this you?"
  • Options
    AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    Anyone else mildly disappointed that the return address on the package is just the generic "Ten Club Returns" and no longer the infinitely cooler "Santos L. Halper"?
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    edited March 2020
    MedozK said:
    Mine says "Is This You?"

I have seen pictures of  "In The Midst Of The 6th"
    I have also seen "This one took a while"
    Post edited by Red Mosqito on
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    MedozK said:
    Mine says "Is This You?"

I have also seen "This took a while"
    No, thats in the runout. We are talking about the quote on Side D.
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,317
    Mailman came but nothing. Unless it's coming from a different mailman
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,912
    igotid88 said:
    Same FAIL here, Pasadena/La Canada/La Cresenta, CA - 15 miles north of Los Angeles
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    Same FAIL here, Pasadena/La Canada/La Cresenta, CA - 15 miles north of Los Angeles
    Mine said it will be here by 7pm. Then 4pm. Then not here
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, IL Posts: 806
    Just arrived!
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,442
    I got the light blue variant!!!!
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, IL Posts: 806
    AO253126 said:
    Anyone else mildly disappointed that the return address on the package is just the generic "Ten Club Returns" and no longer the infinitely cooler "Santos L. Halper"?
    This made me sad. I love Santos.
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    Mine said it will be here by 7pm. Then 4pm. Then not here
    Mine said "Shipment Acceptance at Post Office" at 6:38AM today.  So it didn't make it onto the local mail delivery truck.  My mail delivery was between 2:00 and 2:30.  So I thought at 3:00pm - ok - I'll go down to the post office, see if it is in my slot.  They checked, parcels not sorted yet, it should be tomorrow, 3/28.  My opinion is Analog members should be in the first batch.  In this case Zipcodes 0xxxx-3xxxx went first.  They went east to west.  I think it should be Analog, 0xxxx-3xxxx first, then the rest.  
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    Mine has not been sent yet. Still in cue. Ordered it in January. Very disappointing 
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Vinyl bundle arrived at 10am.  

At noon we dressed up in N95 masks/gloves and picked up the CD at Target
  • Options
    Got it. 7:20pm
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,599
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Nice try
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    MedozK said:
    Mine says "Is This You?"

I have ITMOT6th. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    FlavafrazFlavafraz Pennsylvania Posts: 407
    I’m glad I ordered a vinyl bundle a month and a half ago and still nothing when others received shipments days ago. I could of just went to store this morning 
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,046
    Mine arrived and HOLY SHIT it sounds AMAZING!  Thank you Pearl Jam and @Santos L. Halper
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    HOLY CRAP! I wasn't expecting my vinyl to arrive until tomorrow but just as we were about to sit down for dinner our mailman rang the doorbell and surprised me with the package!!! My vinyl is etched with "In the Midst of the 6th", which after learning there were two versions, I was hoping mine would be ITMOT6 as it's fitting to the times we're living in currently. 

Beautiful packaging and artwork too! Oh, and if some of you are having issues getting the vinyl back in the sleeve simply drop the vinyl half until it stops about half way in the sleeve. From there, just grab both sides of the album sleeve and the vinyl should slide the rest of the way in, no problem at all! 
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,442
    kramer73 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Nice try
    :)
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
    edited March 2020
    Still waiting here, too. My order still has the pending status on the CD bundle. My plan was to buy the vinyl from my local shop, but they are closed down. All we need is just a little patience...
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
  • Options
    Arrived in the mail today 03/28.  First time a 10C preorder came late.  Been listening on the computer with modest headphones.  Sounds so much better in the car.  A couple of songs I was 'meh" about are great as the system in the car is so much better and I can feel the bass.  The bass was missing on the headphones.  Glad it finally came.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,692
    Anyone in uk or Ireland get the vinyl bundle direct from the 10c store?
    Kearnsy