FOR SALE: Chicago Alpine Ames 1998 poster SHOW EDITION NEAR MINT/VERY GOOD CONDITION $1,850.00

Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 572
edited June 2020 in Lost Dogs
Hello!

Originally, this poster was being used for an EMEK S/N Rome AP, however I was able to purchase one.  That being said, I am selling my Chicago/Alpine Ames 1998 Show Edition Poster (in Near Mint Condition/Very Good Condition - Slight Red Line Printing Error in White Border & 2 very very slight bumps on outer edge of white border - Not Signed, Not Numbered, No Rips, No Tears, No Folds, No Creases)  I will send pics if interested.  Firm price of $1,850.00  PM me if interested.

That being said, I would create a PayPal invoice for the poster, and send the PayPal invoice to your Confirmed PayPal email address. I would also ship to your Confirmed PayPal shipping address after payment is made.  This way, we would both be protected by PayPal.

The poster would be shipped FedEx Delivery, Fully Insured for the purchase price, and would require Adult Signature with a Valid Photo ID upon Delivery.  The poster will be shipped in a sturdy tube, and placed in another bigger/indestructible tube.

Again, stay safe & well.  PM me if interested.  Have a nice upcoming weekend!
Post edited by Mr. Fixer on

Comments

• Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 572
    Bump
    Bump - Stay safe & healthy
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Tired statement of the year, but man, I really wish you wanted to keep that 98' Chicago. Here's to hoping you get what you're really wanting.
    www.cluthelee.com
    I know man. I “like” it, I just don’t “love” it. I would love the EMEK Roma AP.
    Bump - stay well
    Bump
    Bump - Now willing to pay Cash.
  • P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    Hey, Mr. Fixer, Did you try the Emek Wish List?  If he has any left, he will sell to you for that price.  I've used it in the past and Emek has always been very accommodating.

Good luck in your search.
    There's no need to say goodbye
    Hey, Mr. Fixer, Did you try the Emek Wish List?  If he has any left, he will sell to you for that price.  I've used it in the past and Emek has always been very accommodating.

Hey bud, yep already tried that. He doesn't have any left unfortunately.  Thanks for the heads up tough.  Stay well.
    New week bump
  • GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,507
    edited May 2020
    Edit - only have SE
    Post edited by Gibson on
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

Weekend Bump
    Mid-Week Bump
    Weekend Bump.  Happy Memorial Day!
    Bump. Stay well!
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,075
    There was a Roma AP with some extra doodles a couple days ago on the bay. Thought maybe you snagged it 
    Bump - Bought Roma