Suggestion for Pearl Jam: Live Stream Session for COVID19 Cure Fundraiser

benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
With all of us sad that the band won't be on tour, but with all of them presumably all rehearsed, it'd be awesome to be able to pay a few bucks to watch them do a livestream of a studio session. Monies raised could go to support COVID19 recovery/vaccine efforts :)
'05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,320
    Yes it would be awesome!

• I posted the same idea!  Seems like a no brainer

”Pearl Jam has always offered out of the box, innovative ideas....  I have one for you - how about you go to your practice space or a local theater & film a live set - then stream/post it for fans to watch.  Like a virtual couch tour!!  I’d be willing to pay to watch & you could send some proceeds to Covid research or whatever charity.  Just because we can’t gather in groups to watch you play, doesn’t mean you can’t play for us in other ways.  We are all going stir crazy & some live music, however we experience it, would mean the world!!!!

cmon boys- put it together!! 
  • Live stream a live performance of the album on the 25th.