New Merch but no Members items still?

I would love to buy a couple of the new Merch T-Shirts and The New Hoodie,... but i cant justify buying it when i cant even get 2 years worth of Members Merchandise, that i pay over $80 Australian Dollars for each Year.

Who knows when the new Album would arrive or my clothing if i ordered it! Instead ive pre ordered the New Album Via a Music store instead of this site so i Know im actually going to get it in a reasonable time... instead of possibly waiting 3 years for it all. It Cost me an extra $8 but atleast i know im definitely getting it.

I know your Busy but Geez, doing this to paying members is a real Shame. I really thought the Band itself wouldnt allow this to drag on 3 years, but i guess their not fussed either about the situation with the new Album and all. This was the last Band in the World i never expected to not look after its PAID Members. 

Lesson Learnt Wayneo!!

Comments

• I lost what the complaint is. It sounds like it's you live halfway around the world and it's Pearl Jam's fault.

Oh, and you're missing 2 pieces of tiny vinyl that you paid $70 for (I think that's 2 x the difference in analog vs. digital, but don't take that literally).

I think the timing of your complaint is perfect. 

Carry on.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • joeembletonjoeembleton Posts: 408
    edited March 2020
    Bit of a hot topic at the moment Wayneo mate. Members reactions ranging are from given up completely to apparently seething with rage. It could be legal issues are preventing an update but I do have trust the missing items will arrive. With all the new vinyl available recently it does leave you with a little bit of a WTF feeling I have to admit. The terms of membership do state clearly that the single may not arrive within current year but I know everyone involved would just like to know what the delay is as it has been over six months since we were told it would happen soon. Some members have said that there might be something extra special in the works and I really hope that is the case. It would be sad to end this fantastic run with so much bitterness and negativity in the air. So I am choosing to take a deep breath, keep my chin up and trust that it has all been worth the wait. I am really looking forward to the new album so that helps!
    Post edited by joeembleton on
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,948
    The retail value of the missing merch is like $13.34 US total for both years. 

Analog membership is $40 per year.  A digital membership is $20 per year.  A difference of $20 for all the analog merch items per year.  A bootleg code is worth $10 so now we know that the shirt, single, and deep magazine have a combined value of $10 per year or $3.33 each. Subtract the $3.33 for the shirt that has been available and that means they have failed to deliver $6.67 worth of merch a year or a total of $13.34.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• SeaSea Posts: 3,011
    Please don't re-open a closed thread. Thank you
This discussion has been closed.