How much would you be willing to pay for a live PJ webcast for Ten clubbers on a Saturday 3/28?

2»

Comments

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Nada 

Yeah, what HE said!
  • thebuilderthebuilder Posts: 138
    Pay?! Lol
    Feel free 2 feel free
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    Cancel the tour then charge even more money to watch from my couch?  Hard pass.
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,243
    WW187806 said:
    but thats just me, maybe I care too much. 
    It’s definitely just you
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    I'm in agreement, nothing.  There's nothing like the live experience.  I can't wait to hear the new music, will do so when I get the new release and will have to wait to see it live.  Live as in, I'm in the building, not on my laptop.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    Nada.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
    $150 including the vinyl pressing!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 558
    $100
    WW187806 said:
    It’s definitely just you
    You F'n disappoint me. Until it effects you then you cry for help. We're going to have the concerts. This was a thought to help people out as pj fans with pj. Fine, no one thinks its interesting. I swear this is why I dont have any friends that share my passion for Pearl Jam. I come on these boards and its a bunch of individualistic, poster hoarding, wannabes that critique everything. Your right, its just me. Because I wouldn't want to be like you. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,320
    benjs said:
    $150 including the vinyl pressing!

• mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,243
    WW187806 said:
    WW187806 said:
    It’s definitely just you
    You F'n disappoint me. Until it effects you then you cry for help. We're going to have the concerts. This was a thought to help people out as pj fans with pj. Fine, no one thinks its interesting. I swear this is why I dont have any friends that share my passion for Pearl Jam. I come on these boards and its a bunch of individualistic, poster hoarding, wannabes that critique everything. Your right, its just me. Because I wouldn't want to be like you. 
    I care too much? C’mon man. You’re so much better than everyone else...You’re right. We’re not alike.
  • MikusxkmMikusxkm Posts: 33
    $75
    Keep in mind that you would not be paying however much for 1 ticket. I would pay 75-100 and have some friends over to watch it.......few drinks, good food, good friends and awesome music. Sounds like a great party to me!
    People pay huge amounts to watch boxing and MMA crap all the time. I wouldn’t watch gratuitous violence if it was free and I certainly wouldn’t pay for it. I don’t see a downside to great music and the opportunity to help people. 
    $100
    Thankfully someone like Mikusxkm post something reasonable. Appreciate that.Not saying what a PJ fan should/shouldnt be but.... at least shares some of the characteristics of the band
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    WW187806 said:
    Thankfully someone like Mikusxkm post something reasonable. Appreciate that.Not saying what a PJ fan should/shouldnt be but.... at least shares some of the characteristics of the band
    So we're only reasonable if we agree with you? Got it.
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,726
    I mean, this probably won't happen because they'll have to bring ina  crew to shoot it and a truck to broadcast it. Then you have their crew that has to set shit up.  All of a sudden its a bigger gathering than the 6 of them. 

I mean, its a great idea in theory and I would love for something like this to happen. But they won't do it. And they certainly won't do it like radiohead where its just a webcam broadcasting to youtube. 

looking to hear of the earth
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    edited March 2020
    Can we add this as an option just for fun?
    Kearnsy
  • WrarohaWraroha Posts: 1
    PJ should release Gigaton early to help everyone relax a little more during this insane crisis. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,131
    I mean, this probably won't happen because they'll have to bring ina  crew to shoot it and a truck to broadcast it. Then you have their crew that has to set shit up.  All of a sudden its a bigger gathering than the 6 of them. 

I mean, its a great idea in theory and I would love for something like this to happen. But they won't do it. And they certainly won't do it like radiohead where its just a webcam broadcasting to youtube

We would be happy if i was just a webcam though!!!
    $100
    webcams  r cool
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,267
    With so many artists doing a live stream for free to pass time or for a fund raiser, what’s the chances Ed or PJ does one?
    Wouldn’t be surprised if Ed did one.