3/18
0%
3/21
0%
3/25
0%
3/28
0%
We'll never know because he will never admit that he got the virus in the first place. He'll just spend two weeks in Mara Lago out of public view.
48%
jeffbrdarwinstheorystuckinlinePJammer4lifejosevolutionBentleyspopOnWis97Abe Fromanjpgoegeleddiecangry_skullmrussel1Lerxst1992 13 votes
After 10,000 KAG attendees are quarantined and it becomes impossible to not publicly reveal Trump is too
7%
gotthebottletempo_n_groove 2 votes
Never. Donald Trump would rather die than admit he contracted the Corona Virus
40%
cincybearcatgimmesometruth27lastexitlondonstatic111Brane_of_JFKbrianluxF Me In The BrainRunIntoTheRainHughFreakingDillonsp1984Hi! 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,234

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    Not soon enough
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    We'll never know because he will never admit that he got the virus in the first place. He'll just spend two weeks in Mara Lago out of public view.
    I don't think he'll tell us, but I think it will happen soon. He had some sort of issue that they've hidden from us when he had to see a doctor for an unknown reason back in November, and said it was phase1 of his yearly physical. We don't know what Melanomia was recently treated for in May of 2018. The claim is that it was a “benign kidney condition” and she underwent an embolization procedure. That is usually outpatient, but she required a week at Walter Reed. So the bottom line is that when it comes to the Trumps, we will never hear the truth from him.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,152
    dr lebowski will write him another letter saying he has a tremendous immune system and that he is immune to covid 19. more immune than any presidential candidate in maybe all of history.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,674
    The answer is just a simple "never" because the man knows more about the virus than anyone, he knows how to make better masks, he knows how to make the vaccine and, more importantly, he has a shitload of toilet paper.  The entire basement of The White House if filled floor to ceiling with Charmin.  (And you were wondering why some stores were running out of the stuff?)
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,216
    My question is, what happens when both the final democratic nominees die from COVID-19? Not a good time to be an almost 80 year old that's shaking hands with people all over the country. They better lock down in a bunker.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Donald Trump will never get the nasty corona virus. He has a beautiful immune system and is in better shape than men half his age.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,009
    tbergs said:
    My question is, what happens when both the final democratic nominees die from COVID-19? Not a good time to be an almost 80 year old that's shaking hands with people all over the country. They better lock down in a bunker.
    This is actually an excellent point
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,745
    tbergs said:
    Perhaps Pete and Amy should rejoin the race? Otherwise, it would go to Tulsi, right? 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,857
    Hi! said:

This is good
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    tbergs said:
    Is it a good time to be an obese 74 year old doing the same thing?

It's an interesting question but all the candidates, Republican and Democrat, are putting themselves at risk every day it seems.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,112
    tbergs said:

This helps Biden 

If I were running his campaign I'd have him keep the sunglasses on and all comments to 10 words or less.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,876
    We may have identified a flaw in our old-white-men-yell-at-each-other electoral system...

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,216
    tbergs said:
    Is it a good time to be an obese 74 year old doing the same thing?

It's an interesting question but all the candidates, Republican and Democrat, are putting themselves at risk every day it seems.
    Yeah, well, we all know his body is the equivalent of a can of vienna sausages. Both are so stuffed full of preservatives that it's beyond comprehension how they last as long as they do, until you look inside and see what they look like...disgusting.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,281
    He’s so vile I don’t think the virus would want to infiltrate his blubbering mass!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    He’s so vile I don’t think the virus would want to infiltrate his blubbering mass!
    LMAO
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    I’ve hear that there is a good chance it will morph into the corona-cheeto virus now :(
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    How long until he calls it a beautiful, beautiful virus that great, great people of America have gotten due to his incredible leadership?

The best.  The best viruses.  

Maybe he can come out and hug a fucking flag with it on it.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,968
    After 10,000 KAG attendees are quarantined and it becomes impossible to not publicly reveal Trump is too
    HAHAHAHA!!! This is great!

Wasn't sure what the real answer is but I really don't think you quarantine him.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    dr lebowski will write him another letter saying he has a tremendous immune system and that he is immune to covid 19. more immune than any presidential candidate in maybe all of history.
    This should have been one of the choices bc it's spot the fuck on.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    I’ve hear that there is a good chance it will morph into the corona-cheeto virus now :(
    I just hope it doesn't turn into the Modelo virus. I don't wanna miss my weekly trip to the mexican restaurant!
  • Options
    It’s been stated that he has refused to be tested! 
  • Options
    LMAO
    He probably hates the name Corona you know anything that reminds him of Mexico..
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    He's a known germaphobe and unconfirmed insider reports are that he is freaking out.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    He's a known germaphobe and unconfirmed insider reports are that he is freaking out.
    Hmm...a giant germ afraid of other smaller germs.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    Lol, that's funny if actually true!  Maybe he'll worry his immune system into compromise.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    rgambs said:
    He also must be schizophrenic since we know that he likes to bang strippers without using condoms, which seems like odd behavior for a germaphobe. 
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    https://www.axios.com/brazil-bolsonaro-coronavirus-trump-meeting-mar-a-lago-bed77ec8-f768-4d8d-a6b0-ae463361e558.html

Bolsonaro aide tests positive for coronavirus days after Trump meeting

Featured image

Bolsonaro (L) at dinner with Trump at Mar-a-Lago, March 7. Photo: Jim Watson/AFP via Getty Images

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's press secretary tested positive for coronavirus days after taking part in meetings with President Trump at Mar-a-Lago, Brazilian newspaper O Estado de S. Paulo reports and multiple American outlets have confirmed.

The latest: Bolsonaro is currently being monitored, according to Brazilian media. Fabio Wajngarten, the aide, was photographed with Trump on Saturday.

• Trump told reporters at the White House on Thursday that he's "not concerned" about Wajngarten's diagnosis.

A far-right populist, Bolsonaro had dismissed the alarm around the virus as a "fantasy" spread by the media as recently as Wednesday.

• The White House said Wednesday that Trump had not been tested for the virus.
    • According to CNN, Wajngarten was at dinner with Trump on Saturday and later attended a birthday party for Kimberly Guilfoyle, the former Fox News host who is now chair of the Trump campaign's finance committee. Several members of the Trump family attended, including the president.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    It's all under control. I'm sure he got his flu shot.  :|
This discussion has been closed.