Look on the Bright Side

Hey all--
Like many on here I have tickets to a show this year. Unlike many on here, it's my first show. So I'm beyond excited/anxious to go.
Personally, I'm preparing for the worst- a postponement of the MSG show and spring tour. And it won't be fun if that happens.
I know many on here are nervous, some don't care, but I think this virus is on everyone's mind in some way, shape, or form.
But perspective kinda hit me: even if this tour is altered due to the virus, the fact is we are all getting a new Pearl Jam album on March 27th. I don't see the point in delaying it, so I believe we will get it on schedule no matter what.
And it's our first PJ album in almost 7 years!!!! We are gonna have 12 brand new Pearl Jam songs this month for the first time in years so no matter who has tickets to what, we are all getting an album to experience together in just a few short weeks.
Just thought I'd share my thoughts. They're pretty obvious but in this time of anxiety and worry, I couldn't think of a better time for new Pearl Jam music to arrive.
2020 will be great for us no matter what. Wishing everyone good health and some peace of mind!
--Thomas

Comments