Can't go to Nashville...Share my TM info to "transfer"??

How do I get my buddy and brother into the show? I don't want to take my chances putting them up for sale and someone else snatching them (I imagine there are bots built to see when the tix appear and they have no shot). I cannot transfer them. What if I give them my TM account info? I get why they did what they did but this is a real problem for honest fans.

I purchased 4 tix to the TN show. Already had one friend back out. I now cannot make the show and live in California. Two will be "up for sale" at some point, but I need to get the other two to the guys. Any advice would be appreciated.

Also, if this is a repost, I apologize. I did try to find something similar before typing.

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    edited March 2020
    Yes if its your brother just give him your info.

Edit: if it was someone I was not a family member with or close friends with I would not share my info. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • JS188072JS188072 Posts: 33
    It depends on how much you trust them with your Ticketmaster info (and thus, your saved credit/debit card info). I suppose There’s a slight possibility that people at the door could check IDs which could cause an issue, but I really doubt that’ll happen
  • dugsmokdugsmok Posts: 14
    I was racking my brain on how to do this and for some reason this just occurred to me. I hope this may find the eyes of others in this situation.
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,086
    Being that it is your brother, I'd just log into his TM app with my account info. 
  • JS188072 said:
    It depends on how much you trust them with your Ticketmaster info (and thus, your saved credit/debit card info). I suppose There’s a slight possibility that people at the door could check IDs which could cause an issue, but I really doubt that’ll happen
    You could always take your credit card info off temporarily.
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    edited March 2020
    JS188072 said:
    But if you have tix to other concerts in your account, they could be tampered with
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    SHZA said:
    JS188072 said:
    But if you have tix to other concerts in your account, they could be tampered with
    This is true and everyone should be aware of this potential. This post however is his brother and I would hope that would be on ok scenario with the OP. 
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    PJNB said:
    SHZA said:
    JS188072 said:
    This is true and everyone should be aware of this potential. This post however is his brother and I would hope that would be on ok scenario with the OP. 
    As would the credit card info, which is what I was responding to.
  • drummer1drummer1 Posts: 314
    I’ll be using my dads TM account, having gone in on his acct and mine for Nashville. His account scores (mine didn’t), I paid him directly for the tickets, and he gave me the TM info to get into the show. That was the advice I was given here on forum so that’s what I’ll do! Trust in 10Club! Good luck!
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.3.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.4.11