Oakland - Apr 19

Hello Ten Clubbers, I’m a longtime fan (member #150,xxx) that finds himself in the Bay Area on April 19th and without a ticket.  Certainly can search out ticket sites but thought I’d check to see if any Ten Club members needed someone to attend with.  Appreciate any help.

Comments

• I might have an extra. I have two tix for both nights. I will take one of my kids one of the nights, but not both nights. I’m really hoping to get lucky enough to upgrade to ga or floor, in which case I’d release a pair. Either way, as we get closer to the date, if you’re still searching, reach out and let me know. 
    I’m a fan since forever, but haven’t seen a show since ‘93 or ‘94. I had tix when I lived in Raleigh a few years ago and when they cancelled The NC show,  I was devastated! I am so stoked to see them soon!!
  • Keep checking Ticketmaster. Fan to fan has me going to both shows now since I was shut out before hand. Fan to Fan came through big time. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Just looked. Sunday has section 213 row 7 available. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • I have tickets in decent sections both nights. I’m hoping for an upgrade. Enjoy your show!