Fan to Fan Exchange Limitations

Does anybody know what the circumstances are surrounding the fan to fan exchange? I may not be able to make the MSG show and just noticed that it says this does not apply to New York (and Colorado). Does this mean I cannot transfer the tickets at all, or does this mean New York has laws in place preventing ticket prices from being set by a third party? Not looking to gouge anybody on price, just want to make sure that if I can't make it to the show, somebody can enjoy the seats I got.

Comments

• ST66483ST66483 Posts: 756
    My understanding is that you can still sell and transfer just not via fan to fan.  Hope you can still make your show.
  • Does anybody know what the circumstances are surrounding the fan to fan exchange? I may not be able to make the MSG show and just noticed that it says this does not apply to New York (and Colorado). Does this mean I cannot transfer the tickets at all, or does this mean New York has laws in place preventing ticket prices from being set by a third party? Not looking to gouge anybody on price, just want to make sure that if I can't make it to the show, somebody can enjoy the seats I got.
    You don't need to use the F2F exchange for MSG tix, they can be transferred directly thru TM. Hope you can make the show! I do have friends who are still looking for tix.
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• Does anybody know what the circumstances are surrounding the fan to fan exchange? I may not be able to make the MSG show and just noticed that it says this does not apply to New York (and Colorado). Does this mean I cannot transfer the tickets at all, or does this mean New York has laws in place preventing ticket prices from being set by a third party? Not looking to gouge anybody on price, just want to make sure that if I can't make it to the show, somebody can enjoy the seats I got.
    You can do whatever you want to sell these in NY....