Question: 10C tickets "have already been claimed" message from TM

Has anyone received the tickets have already been claimed message when trying to download the 10C tickets to your TM account?  I feel like I saw that happen way back when the ticket emails went out.  My friend has this issue and just curious if others were able to get it fixed and the best route.  Thanks for any input. 

Comments

• Yesterday I had some primo seats for Oakland one. Once I hit submit(pay) for credit card it said someone else has bought them. I had them secured according to the app and after I pay it says someone else had bought them. And this morning had another pair for same show and my app froze and never let me get the tickets. Scored some good ones for Oakland 2 but it’s been a little frustrating the last two days. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • jefftjefft Posts: 657
    Oh man where did his tickets end up?  This happened to me.  Once they are claimed there is no way to reissue them is what I was told.  I spent days trying to sort mine out.  I was emailing tickets today, Ticketmaster and ten club.

Were not exactly sure how it happened but my tickets ended up in my wife's account.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    jefft said:
    Oh man where did his tickets end up?  This happened to me.  Once they are claimed there is no way to reissue them is what I was told.  I spent days trying to sort mine out.  I was emailing tickets today, Ticketmaster and ten club.

Were not exactly sure how it happened but my tickets ended up in my wife's account.
    Interesting.  That doesn’t sound good.  Her St Louis tickets went to her account so not sure that they would have ended up in a different account.  Sounds like a customer service battle is in store.
    So I opened them from my email but they ended up in my wife's tm account.  This was for 2 shows that it happened.  The other 2 shows went into my account.  So again I really have no answer on how it happened, but as long as we have the tics on her phone were good.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    edited February 2020
    jefft said:
    So I opened them from my email but they ended up in my wife's tm account.  This was for 2 shows that it happened.  The other 2 shows went into my account.  So again I really have no answer on how it happened, but as long as we have the tics on her phone were good.
    People where flipping back and forth making there picks with each account and TM was not logging you out. I think what happened is you switched 10C accounts but TM had your wife still logged in giving her the tickets when you made your picks.
    The tickets today email came to my email.  She has her own account and email that she got tics with.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    edited February 2020
    jefft said:
    The tickets today email came to my email.  She has her own account and email that she got tics with.
    Ya I think the email is sent to the 10C member that won the tickets but the tickets go to whoever was signed into TM when you made the picks once you claim them. I am not 100% sure this is what happened to you but I do know the same exact thing happened to a couple of people I know on Facebook. They emailed 10C worried they would get in trouble thinking they were gaming the system and I am unsure what the response was. 
    There should be fine.  I got told everything is fine as long as there on her phone.