2016 set list question

I went to Toronto 1 May 10 concert and they played Binuaral in its entirety. A friend of mine said he got the 10 show in Philly that year.  Did they do that for other concerts that year? My GF is a fan of backspacer and i wanted to see what concert that was (if that happened). Also thought it would be cool to listen to them live in order (again if that happened). Thanks...
10 Buffalo 
11 Toronto 
13 Wrigley, Buffalo 
16 Toronto 1, Fenway 1

Comments

• kasedougkasedoug Posts: 2,933
    They played Vs. in Greenville, SC that year. Backspacer has not been played in its entirety.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    edited February 2020
    No Backspacer yet. Binaural and Ten in 2016, No Code and Yield in 2014. 
    EDIT: Yep, forgot about Vs. 
    Post edited by JimmyV on

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • AHHHHHH, Thanks boys. Exciting.... wonder if this year will bring one of those sets out. Cheers.
    10 Buffalo 
    11 Toronto 
    13 Wrigley, Buffalo 
    16 Toronto 1, Fenway 1
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Turin 2006 Avocado was played. 
  • tusevuntusevun Posts: 231
    dear god no backspacer in Nashville or Stl 
  • ClapperClapper Posts: 208
    AHHHHHH, Thanks boys. Exciting.... wonder if this year will bring one of those sets out. Cheers.
    Anything is possible but with the band touring a new album, I would say its probably unlikely. Between the new songs, the concert staples, the covers and the white whales - it doesn't leave much room for a previous album front to back. 
    1993 - Toronto
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Barrie
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Buffalo, Toronto
    2005 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2008 - EV solo Toronto I
    2010 - Buffalo, Newark
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Chicago, Buffalo, Brooklyn I, Brooklyn II, Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II, New York I, New York II, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2018 - Boston I, Boston II
  • I was at the Binaural show and didn't catch on until after Of The Girl and that's only because someone texted me 'Binaural'. I was like 'why are they playing Of the Girl mid-set?' so confused. Insignificance is in my top 5 so be 'surprised' by it was amazing. I play guitar and had even recently picked some 'back to back' songs from certain albums to jam with some buddies, and I picked Insignificance and Of the Girl, and STILL didn't know what going on, I was in a happy place for sure.
    I think Vitalogy is possible, but don't see them ever doing any other full albums.
  • MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    I was at the Ten Show in Philly and had no idea that the Ten album was being played until around Garden :s
    I only figured it out cause the guys next to me were so excited yelling "two more" to complete the album.  i did think it was weird that they played alive and porch so early Lol.  
    it's cause I hardly ever listen to studio albums.  I own the Ten album but i prefer live bootleg albums to studio albums. 
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Lol glad I wasn't the only one. I was spaced out for sure. I'm happy I didn't realize, I'm sure as soon God's Dice started a lot of fans (especially on the set-list thread) knew right away. I don't want to know what's coming next. 
  • MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    edited February 2020
    Lol glad I wasn't the only one. I was spaced out for sure. I'm happy I didn't realize, I'm sure as soon God's Dice started a lot of fans (especially on the set-list thread) knew right away. I don't want to know what's coming next. 
    Yeah I'm sure there are others.  I'm glad I realized before the album was over, cause I was able to appreciate at least for two songs what I was witnessing lol  but I agree it's exciting not to know what's coming next
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,212
    I was at Greenville. When Daughter hit, we knew it was going down. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Second that for Greenville! At that point I realized I was getting a full W.M.A.! So psyched for that.
  • tusevuntusevun Posts: 231
    Saw no code, yield and vs. Was partying too hard for no code, sold a ticket to a creeper for yield and vs i knew glorified. Would love Riot Act but fine with the three i saw.
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,835
    Was GA for the Binaural concert.  With all the hype from the previous album shows,  we knew once they started playing God’s Dice
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • lazyjc22lazyjc22 Posts: 130
    Eddie pointed to the black and orange Pearl Jam 10 banner in Philly during Once, and everyone I was standing around seemed to think it meant something.  By the time Alive started, we all were going nuts. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,320
    Was at that awesome Binaural show in Toronto back in 2016. Hasn't been a Backspacer show yet. Would love to have Pearl Jam play the whole album of Gigaton at one of their Canadian shows next month. If not, I'll take a Lost Dogs evening. 
  • lazyjc22 said:
    Eddie pointed to the black and orange Pearl Jam 10 banner in Philly during Once, and everyone I was standing around seemed to think it meant something.  By the time Alive started, we all were going nuts. 
    We were at the 4.28 show the night before and it was shocking when they opened with Once again on 4.29. My husband and I looked at each other and said WTF??? When Even Flow started we knew. And then, when they played Breakerfall after Release we were like no fucking way... can they do Binaural next??? They obviously didn't, but it was insane and really meaningful to us as we were at all 10 of those Philly shows.
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore