Options

FS: Rare promo items (more to be added); 10% discount to PJ Community

LeMarcoLeMarco Posts: 94
edited March 2020 in Lost Dogs
OK, so some oddities of life (they happen):
1). Buyer did not pay for Freak promo, so it is back up for grabs:  $400 shipped
2). Decided to let my Orpheum variant for go for $650 shipped.  (I’m the buyer who bought the one Orpheum variant for $620 on discogs, so I’m not looking for a profit —just what I paid.)

Live at the Orpheum Theater is unplayed.  Freak is VG+++ if not near mint.

pics of either available upon pm request to email.

US only
Note:  I will be out of town from March 7-13

sales will go through the first messages I receive.

last ship out day this week will be Wednesday, March 4th.  After that, the next date I can send out would be March 15

Thank you!!!!
Lee

Hi all, 
I have lots of music from lots of bands and so I am going to let some of my PJ stuff go since I found my grail.  Here are a few things with more to come.  I am trying to offer very reasonable prices for some very rare pieces.  10% off and I pay for shipping unless notated. 

Note:  I will only send USPS Priority or UPS with insurance and signature confirmation. 

Your Paypal address MUST match your mailing address.  No post office boxes.  Thanks!  More promos will be added later today.

Note:  I grade harshly.

1)  1990-1992 Large Hole Boxed set Sampler.  All intact and a great set.  All vinyls are NM- except black and red which are VG+.    $400 + 10% discount + $20 shipping due to weight.
SOLD
2)   Freak Double Promo:  SOLD
3)  PJ Give Way promo Best Buy CD:  $415  + 10% off plus free Priority shipping with insurance and signature confirmation-------SOLD
3)  PJ Singles (Japanese)  VG++ if no NM   $200 + 10% off + free Priority shipping + signature confirmation
4)  Japanese Vitalogy promo CD:  NM-  everything intact--    $115  + 10% off + free Priority shipping  
5)  Spin the Black Circle:  Mexican  PRCD-96254 VG   $125 + 10% off + free Priority shipping——SOLD
6)  Michael Brook with Eddie Vedder:  Into the Wild VG+  US promo:  $75 + 10% off plus free Priority shipping
7)  PJ Album Advance CD-r, album, numbered, promo, US 2006:  $75 + 10% off plus free Priority shipping ——-SOLD
8)  Light Years SAMP 2246 Australia  VG  single, promo, die-cut cardboard sleeve 2000:  $50  + 10% off plus free Priority shipping
9)  Last Kiss Mexican promo  PRCD 97713 1999   $50 + 10% off + free Priority shipping 

All items purchased by Wed 2/26 will be mailed Thu 2/27.  Thu or Friday will ship Saturday.

I’m honest, an excellent packager, and have collected music since the 1980s.

More to come........

Post edited by LeMarco on

Comments

• Options
    Great prices!
  • Options
    Thank you!!   Trying to be reasonable here for some really rare stuff.
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Is the sampler set small or large hole??  Thanks.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    Large hole.  Thanks, I will add  that.
  • Options
    Nice of you to think of the band, but the members of Pearl Jam probably don't need a discount and likely don't need the items.  
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Thanks for that.   :)     
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    90-92 large hole boxset - You have the box?  

Give Way - what is the condition?

thank you. 
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    I do not have the box for the box set...I have never seen one, but would love to.
    Give way cover is VG, CD is near mint, if not mint.
  • Options
    Thank you. Sent you a PM regarding sampler set. 
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    You people need to buy that Freak promo.  Cheaper than I have ever seen.
  • Options
    It’s definitely less than I paid for it, lol
    Thank you!
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Thank you to those of you have purchased so far.  I really appreciate it.  I hope someone takes advantage of the great deal on the Freak promo.  I paid a good deal more for it and it is in amazing shape and I'd love it to go to a new home.
  • Options
    Bump 
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Unplayed  Live at the Orpheum Theater Fenway blue and red variant now added above, with discount------Keeping

Pics of all items available upon PM.  Thank you!!

• Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    LeMarco said:
    Unplayed  Live at the Orpheum Theater Fenway blue and red variant now added above, with discount.

@cp3iverson - you found this right?

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    nuzzer1 said:
    LeMarco said:
    Unplayed  Live at the Orpheum Theater Fenway blue and red variant now added above, with discount.

@cp3iverson - you found this right?

I found one. Thanks for looking out, my friend!
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump----check out new price on Freak
  • Options
    Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,349
    LeMarco said:
    Bump----check out new price on Freak
    Tempting...
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Knew Orpheum wouldnt last long after the time i had trying to find one. 
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Freak——-SOLD
  • Options
    Great deal!

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    LeMarco said:
    Freak——-SOLD
    I'm shocked it took this long.

Nice.  Whomever bought that, cherish it.  It's one of the coolest promos I've seen.
  • Options
    Great seller. Items arrived as described and packaged bomb proof :)

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    Thank you ! @Pearljim !!!
  • Options
    edited March 2020

1).  Decided to let my Orpheum variant for $650 shipped.  (I’m the buyer who bought the one Orpheum variant for $620 on discogs, so I’m not looking for a profit —just what I paid.

FREAK::     SOLD.   (To someone I greatly respect)

Live at the Orpheum Theater is unplayed.  Freak is VG+++ if not near mint.

pics of either available upon pm request to email.

US only
    Note:  I will be out of town from March 7-13

sales will go through the first messages I receive.

last ship out day this week will be Wednesday, March 4th.  After that, the next date I can send out would be March 15

Thank you!!!!
    Lee
  • Options
    FREAK HAS SOLD
  • Options
    I’m reticent about giving up my Live at the Orpheum variant, but am willing to do so for a real fan.  I hope someone will grab this.  I know it is expensive, but I think it will be the new Benaroyal Hall one day.  It will only increase in value and it is unplayed.
    Thank you.    :)
  • Options
    If you look on EBay or discogs, this is my copy, so I really am offering it in here for much less.  I refuse to lose money in it, and I don’t need the money, so if nobody indicates they want it, it shall stay in my collection.  I am only selling bc I am more interested in a much more expensive item.