** Tickets no longer available** 2x Hamilton Floor tickets available.

BugCityForTheNightBugCityForTheNight Posts: 73
edited February 2020 in Given To Fly (live)
So I ended up with too many tickets and being overseas I can't list them. These tickets need a home and preferably a 10C home!

Have a pair on the Floor in Section 5. Hit me up if you want them, I have had a few people say they'll take them and then back out. Can understand that some people might be a bit hesitant seeing as they're not transferable.

2006 - Melb RLA night 1
2009 - Sydney Brisbane Melbourne
2011 - EV Sydney 1, 2, 3 & Canberra
2014 - EV Sydney 1, 2, 3
2020 - Hamilton, Baltimore, New York
Post edited by BugCityForTheNight on

Comments

• LC143298LC143298 Posts: 4
    edited February 2020
    This is so weird. Why you were able to buy the tickets, but can't list them? Doesn't make much sense
    Post edited by LC143298 on
  • So I ended up with too many tickets and being overseas I can't list them. These tickets need a home and preferably a 10C home!

Have a pair on the Floor in Section 5. Hit me up if you want them, I have had a few people say they'll take them and then back out. Can understand that some people might be a bit hesitant seeing as they're not transferable.

If you aren't going to the show and can't list them, how would you be able to get them to someone to use?
    '96: Toronto / '00: Toronto, Montreal / '03: Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal, NYC I & II, Hershey / '04: Toledo, Grand Rapids / '05: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto / '06: Toronto I & II / '07: Chicago (The Vic), Lolla / '09: Toronto / '11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II / '13: London ON, Wrigley, Buffalo, Brooklyn I & II / '16: Toronto I & II, Fenway I & II / '18: London UK I, Wrigley I & II, Fenway I
  • LC143298 said:
    This is so weird. Why you were able to buy the tickets, but can't list them? Doesn't make much sense
    You can buy tickets with a credit card, but TM will not let you *sell* tickets unless you have a bank account in the country where the event is located. So you can use an Australian credit card to buy tickets to a Canadian show, but TM won't deposit your money from selling tickets to that show into an Australian bank account.
    '96: Toronto / '00: Toronto, Montreal / '03: Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal, NYC I & II, Hershey / '04: Toledo, Grand Rapids / '05: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto / '06: Toronto I & II / '07: Chicago (The Vic), Lolla / '09: Toronto / '11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II / '13: London ON, Wrigley, Buffalo, Brooklyn I & II / '16: Toronto I & II, Fenway I & II / '18: London UK I, Wrigley I & II, Fenway I
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    So I ended up with too many tickets and being overseas I can't list them. These tickets need a home and preferably a 10C home!

If you aren't going to the show and can't list them, how would you be able to get them to someone to use?
    Too many tickets means they are going and can walk in with the other person I would guess. 
  • PJNB said:

Too many tickets means they are going and can walk in with the other person I would guess. 
    I will be attending the show, first stop on my tour. Whoever wants the pair would just be able to walk in with me.
    2006 - Melb RLA night 1
    2014 - EV Sydney 1, 2, 3
  • Want to trade for a pair of Ottawa Floor seats? 
  • bradpark said:
    Want to trade for a pair of Ottawa Floor seats? 
    Ooooo would definitely have been all over this had I been able to make it - don't touch down till the afternoon of the 21st. 

And also tickets are now spoken for. Good luck to all those still searching! 
    2006 - Melb RLA night 1
    2014 - EV Sydney 1, 2, 3