ISO 1 Toronto 10C ticket or GA

ACCBootlegGoddessACCBootlegGoddess Posts: 4,180
edited March 2020 in Given To Fly (live)
I know a lot of people here are looking for an upgrade.  I have zero tickets. Hoping maybe someone has an extra they would consider selling me rather than to someone already in the building.  
It's not me being picky either. I've been fucked by TM every step of the way.   Someone please help me! 
"Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
Post edited by ACCBootlegGoddess on

Comments

• bump
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • bump
  • bump
  • bump
  • bump
  • bump
  • bump