Options

ISO: St Louis Tickets (2-4)

LakeyLakey Posts: 67
edited February 2020 in Given To Fly (live)
I’m searching for St Louis tickets. I’m looking for 3 but I’d settle for 2 or I’d even buy 4 if I had to since it’s an even number. I’m looking for General Admission tickets, but I’d certainly consider any seats in the lower bowl as well. It seems as though the bots are getting the fan to fan tickets too. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Maybe one day the artists will figure this whole thing out. Thanks in advance!! PJ 2020!!!!!
Post edited by Lakey on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    I agree, this time things went too bad por us , ten club fans 
  • Options
    LakeyLakey Posts: 67
    edited February 2020
    I literally spent 9 hours refreshing the page on Wednesday while I was supposed to be working. As soon as the page loaded, I would refresh it. 9 hours straight of doing my best human bot impression. I would see the a ticket pop up and the very next second it was gone. Even standing room tickets behind the stage lasted only seconds. I tried checking out with tickets several times and when my preloaded payment was attempting to get the confirmation, I would get a message saying someone else beat me to them. If you weren’t refreshing the page every second, all day long, you would’ve never even known that tickets were even posted, but they were. Every ticket lasted only for a second though before the auto checkout bot software would grab them. Its enough to drive you mad lol. 
    Post edited by Lakey on