F2F Baltimore VENT

This F2F is the most nightmarish experience. I have taken two days off of work to hit F5 for hours and hours and hours. I have camped out overnight for Pearl Jam tickets and THIS is like torture compared to any amount of time I have ever had to wait in line or any amount of money I have ever paid a scalper!  I called Ticketmaster today to ask them why every time I get all the way through the ticket process and have my card verified it just says "Oops" and then throws an error message and someone else has the tickets. The guy on the phone at ticketmaster just said, "They aren't doing F2F for the Pearl Jam shows." I had to tell him that actually its the only way if you aren't in CO or NY! Not a good sign when you have to school their own freaking employees. He put me on hold and came back 4 minutes later to say that they were having a lot of issues with F2F and they are to advise people to "keep trying." Thanks for listening to my rant. I just needed to vent or the anxiety might actually kill me :) 

Comments