Official "I'm about to release tickets" thread

Comments

• Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,520
    SHZA said:
    Hankj25 said:
    AW124797 said:
    Up.
    Had em. Clicked next and then the app had an error and kicked me out. By the time I was back they were gone. Thanks for the effort. Hope JeBurkhardt got em.  
    Got 'em. Trying to figure out if those are better than the 114 GG I have (these are for my GF and her friend, I'm in GA). Guess I'll ask her which she'd prefer and throw back the others. 
    A heads up for either pair would be awesome! Thanks
  • Options
    AW124797AW124797 Posts: 644
    edited February 2020
    Welcome! Good thing one of us took them. Forum could be easily monitored by scalpers.
  • Options
    I am posting a single in Ottawa section 104 at 9pm ET.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    PP193448 said:
    Looking for 1 GA or good reserved seat from member with lower number for Nashville.   Will walk in with you, instead of the exchange if possible.  Also will provide some drinks before and even during the show.  Wife staying home with kids, and I’ll be solo from OH.  Let me know.  Thanks.
    Great concert buddy! 
  • Options
    Mac57Mac57 Posts: 265
    Just sealed 2 Ottawa Floor A row 20 seat 1 & 2
    2008 MSG I & II
    2010 Newark, MSG I
    2013 Wrigley Field, Brooklyn I & II, Hartford, LA I & II, San Diego
    2014 Detroit, Moline, St. Paul & Milwaukee
    2015 Ed Sullivan Theater/ Central Park
    2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1
    2017 RRHOF
    2018 Seattle I & II, Missoula, Boston I & II
    2022 Apollo, MSG, Camden, Nashville & St. Louis
    2023 St.P. 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    Hyme2kHyme2k Posts: 44
    Mac57 said:
    Just sealed 2 Ottawa Floor A row 20 seat 1 & 2

I'd love to get these.  DM?
  • Options
    Hyme2kHyme2k Posts: 44
    If anyone else is posting OTTAWA, please give us a little head start.  I'd love to upgrade
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,212
    Looking for a GA to St.Louis. 
  • Options
    There are 2 pair up in Ottawa(floor, 300s) 1 in Hamilton
  • Options
    McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    not mine, but there are currently a few st louie singles available
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    McJuicy said:
    not mine, but there are currently a few st louie singles available
    Gone?
  • Options
    I'm going to toss up a pair in 213 to Phoenix in just a couple of minutes.
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    edited February 2020
    OMG! Who just got those Oakland 1 section 109 seats just now??? I thought I had them as I got to the purchase screen and clicked purchase and got the message sorry unable to process your request....UGGGGGHHHHHH!!! 
  • Options
    109s still there

• Options
    Yea, that burns me. Good on whoever got those Oakland 1 seats as I know you wanted them just as bad as I did. But damn if I was able to put them in my cart, I feel they should've been mine (yea, yea I know Mr. entitled here). This whole amazing race feel in trying to secure tickets is downright frustrating, especially when there are no set times on when tickets will become available. That's why I feel if you're diligent & lucky enough to hop online and notice there's tickets available and you're actually able to get them in your cart, they should be yours. But that's good old TicketBastard for ya! 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,227
    edited February 2020
    Yea, that burns me. Good on whoever got those Oakland 1 seats as I know you wanted them just as bad as I did. But damn if I was able to put them in my cart, I feel they should've been mine (yea, yea I know Mr. entitled here). This whole amazing race feel in trying to secure tickets is downright frustrating, especially when there are no set times on when tickets will become available. That's why I feel if you're diligent & lucky enough to hop online and notice there's tickets available and you're actually able to get them in your cart, they should be yours. But that's good old TicketBastard for ya! 
    While you were typing out this rant, they were still available. I got to the last checkout step 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    While you were typing out this rant, they were still available. I got to the last checkout step 

Same, you see a set keep trying until they are gone gone... CC could be declined, or order issue ... stay focused on the prize.
  • Options
    109s back
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,249
    Those 109s keep coming back.  Checkout issues?
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    You want to know the funny shit? I actually went back and noticed they were available and got all the way to the buy screen again and none of my CC's would go through. This was the first time I ever got those Visa verification request where I had to confirm with a text number, but after doing that it kept stating that my card was not recognized or invalid. And trust me, it's not a question of not having the funds available to charge, something is really wrong with the payment verification process it seems. I have four (well five now as I added another one to see if I got a different result, but no) CC's in there with all the valid info and none of them worked....I call BS! Did anyone else experience this???
  • Options
    Yea something is up, the tickets are showing available again as I just checked. But when I went to go grab them it said someone else had them already. I'd be curious to hear if the other people trying to get these seats are on this board and experiencing the same issue? 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,227
    SHZA said:
    You want to know the funny shit? I actually went back and noticed they were available and got all the way to the buy screen again and none of my CC's would go through. This was the first time I ever got those Visa verification request where I had to confirm with a text number, but after doing that it kept stating that my card was not recognized or invalid. And trust me, it's not a question of not having the funds available to charge, something is really wrong with the payment verification process it seems. I have four (well five now as I added another one to see if I got a different result, but no) CC's in there with all the valid info and none of them worked....I call BS! Did anyone else experience this???
    I did get an "Oops, we couldn't process payment" once on the first day, but nothing like you described. 
  • Options
    Yea something is up, the tickets are showing available again as I just checked. But when I went to go grab them it said someone else had them already. I'd be curious to hear if the other people trying to get these seats are on this board and experiencing the same issue? 
    Maybe your IP is flagged, it happened to me yesterday, i put the CV in 5 times ... kept declining, added a new card and got the tickets... then the next set i bought which were GA btw.. same CV error ( On the newly added card) went back to my other main card and it was fine.
  • Options

Or ....have you bought more then 4 for that show in your CC? could be over the show ticket limit... I wonder if when you sell it knows you dont have over the limit for that show?
  • Options
    109s back
  • Options
    JESUS CHRIST!!! THIS IS TORTURE!! The tickets were available again and clicked submit to purchase and got past all the verification checks and got the message another fan beat me to them. Someone @ TicketBastard is just fucking with me now! 
  • Options
    and gone... Red... did you get em?
  • Options
    Nope, but I think I've had the opportunity to do the check out like four times now! And that they keep getting released is telling me others are experiencing the same issue. Now I'm just sitting here wasting my beautiful Saturday trying to grab these two damn ghost seats. Has anyone noticed that the single in section 219 is never available when section 109 seats were available? But when 109 were gone, the single seat showed up again. 
  • Options
    its back again... I think the seller has account issues.. perhaps they cant verify the bank account so it wont release the ticket
  • Options
    Yea, I'm done trying. Just saw them pop up again but got the message someone else just snagged them. Something's whacky and I've already wasted over an hour now trying to get these damn seats and can't justify wasting anymore of this beautiful day. 
This discussion has been closed.