Primus with Wolfmother

Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,943
Tickets on sale today.  Primus is going to play the entire Farewell to Kings album by Rush.....and fucking Wolfmother!!!
Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville

Comments

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    I am so pumped for this!

Got my tickets for a show at an apple orchard in central, NY.

Farewell to Kings is going to rule!  Primus rules! (I mean sucks)

$45 ticket too.  Gotta love that and Les Claypool's willingness to just travel around and play.  He is a god.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,943
    MayDay10 said:
    I am so pumped for this!

Got my tickets for a show at an apple orchard in central, NY.

Farewell to Kings is going to rule!  Primus rules! (I mean sucks)

$45 ticket too.  Gotta love that and Les Claypool's willingness to just travel around and play.  He is a god.
    I got great tickets for Indy.  I was like 2nd in line...how the fuck does that happen?  I mean I would rather see PJ but I still can't believe there weren't more people in line.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,943
    Me and MayDay?  That's it?

What is wrong with you people?

• I would have already bought a ticket if Battles was opening when they swing through New England; unfortunately they aren't joining the tour until later.

Right now the fact that it's a Tuesday night for me is making me hold back... I'll wait until closer to the show to decide if I want to pull the trigger.

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,612
    Have seen Primus more than any large band not named Pearl Jam...always tough to pass but I will wait until it gets closer.  Tough to plan for so many shows.
    I enjoyed Wolfmother the last time I saw them live, as well.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Have seen Primus more than any large band not named Pearl Jam...always tough to pass but I will wait until it gets closer.  Tough to plan for so many shows.
    I remember when I lived above a bar in Brooklyn, I thought that Wolfmother was playing downstairs, but it it was just a couple of cats fucking in the alley.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,739
    edited February 2020
    Primus...I'm sure anyone that goes is in for a treat...seen them many times too. Les in most of his various forms.
    This will be fantastic.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,612
    dankind said:
    I remember when I lived above a bar in Brooklyn, I thought that Wolfmother was playing downstairs, but it it was just a couple of cats fucking in the alley.

I expected you to post Patton asking what year it was...
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    dankind said:

I expected you to post Patton asking what year it was...
    Love that interview.

The irony is that he promoted Mondo Cane during the interview.  What year is it indeed?
    I SAW PEARL JAM