Options

Waiting on that second leg of the tour to be announced....

Summer is filling up fast!  Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds are touring, The National, Foo Fighters in a van to celebrate 25 years, Rage Against the Machine, it just won't end.  Everyone is coming here.  PJ you are running out of options for summer.  Hurry up and take my money before I don't have any left from all these other shows.  Your midwest fans!    

Comments

• Options
    Aren't they in Europe in the summer.... 
  • Options
    EarlWelshEarlWelsh Buffalo, NY Posts: 1,103
    GT1015 said:
    Summer is filling up fast!  Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds are touring, The National, Foo Fighters in a van to celebrate 25 years, Rage Against the Machine, it just won't end.  Everyone is coming here.  PJ you are running out of options for summer.  Hurry up and take my money before I don't have any left from all these other shows.  Your midwest fans!    
    Think fall maybe
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,873
    Fall is our best bet.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    xjoshfromworkxxjoshfromworkx Moline, IL Posts: 138

I just bought cheapo lawn seats for RATM in Alpine Valley... maybe PJ in Alpine Valley!?

I'd like to know what the fall dates are, I'm trying to decide if I want to fly to Alabama for Furnace Fest 2020 but really want more PJ shows this year in my book. The dates HAVE to be set already, just give us the damn info.

Moline, IL 10-17-2014
    Wrigley #1 8-20-2016
    Wrigley #2 8-22-2016
    Wrigley #1 8-18-2018
    Wrigley #2 8-20-2018

• Options
    The National's fan club presale starts this morning at 10:00a.m., probably at the exact minute that Alive is played on PJ Radio, and Baltimore tix are listed....
    I've heard rumors that the fall leg will be in Sept & Oct., but they are simply rumors at this point. Supposedly there is a 3 night hold at the Boston Garden (maybe two shows?) and rumors that they're playing Sea Hear Now are strong.
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    GT1015GT1015 Posts: 161
    doh!  Well, fall then, tell me the fall dates! Other bands tours are still creeping into the start of fall.  I also might need a second job for all the shows that are going on this year.  
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,873

I just bought cheapo lawn seats for RATM in Alpine Valley... maybe PJ in Alpine Valley!?

I'd like to know what the fall dates are, I'm trying to decide if I want to fly to Alabama for Furnace Fest 2020 but really want more PJ shows this year in my book. The dates HAVE to be set already, just give us the damn info.

People are still buying tickets for shows that came together in a few months. No, the dates don't have to be set already.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    xjoshfromworkxxjoshfromworkx Moline, IL Posts: 138
    JimmyV said:

People are still buying tickets for shows that came together in a few months. No, the dates don't have to be set already.

If the ballpark shows are happening, those would surely be booked by now. But I can see arenas still in the works, I get it.

Moline, IL 10-17-2014
    Wrigley #1 8-20-2016
    Wrigley #2 8-22-2016
    Wrigley #1 8-18-2018
    Wrigley #2 8-20-2018

• Options
    chiefnjkchiefnjk Posts: 301
    They probably have holds at multiple venues. Still hearing rumors about Wrigley - 9/9 & 9/11 would make sense. ZBB playing Wrigley on 9/12.
  • Options
    erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
    I see this thread title and am like ….around Summer? 
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • Options
    CridderCridder Posts: 165
    I had the tickets in my cart and it said someone else beat me to them...