Options

The Ultimate 80s Festival! - Morrissey, Blondie, Bauhaus, Devo, etc.

Image may contain text

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    I thought for a brief second it was going to be My ultimate 80s show
    Ozzy
    Crue
    Cinderella
    Ratt
    Whitesnake
    GnR
    Priest
    Etc

Oh well.  :)

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,423
    I thought for a brief second it was going to be My ultimate 80s show
    Ozzy
    Crue
    Cinderella
    Ratt
    Whitesnake
    GnR
    Priest
    Etc

Oh well.  :)

Nope....this is a short-hair festival!
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    So Bauhaus will be the headliner when Morrissey decides last minute to cancel?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Poncier said:
    And all will be right with the world.

I remember going to see Peter Murphy back in the early or mid 1990s. You had all us goth kids show up to see one of our heroes in our best black, and some yodeling teenage hippie chick from Alaska named Jewel opened for him. Thing is, we were all kind of mesmerized by her. I knew then that we would be hearing a lot more from this Jewel.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,884
    edited February 2020
    Poncier said:
    Yeah, don't count on that. Peter Murphy had a week long residency in SF and canceled twice, I think. People flew in, made hotel reservations, and so on. He pulled a full on Morrissey. I've seen a lot of those bands in the last 15 years and I can guarantee that the Psychedelic Furs put on the best show. They still sound phenomenal live and I would sooner just go to a show with just them. Seeing 45 Grave again would be cool.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2